radio code for 6000cd ford cmax

After a code for my ford 6000 m050802

alain%20a4.gif
Hello. ???

Try Code .... 2658

Last edited:
Need a 4 digit code for cd6000 ford cmax please

Hi, need a 4 digit code for cd6000 ford cmax please. Serial is VO26282. The O could be a zero, I am not sure as I picked it up off the screen, so could be V026282. Starter motor went, sent to garage, came back locked. Appreciate any help, thankyou.

Hi, need a 4 digit code for cd6000 ford cmax please. Serial is VO26282. The O could be a zero, I am not sure as I picked it up off the screen, so could be V026282. Starter motor went, sent to garage, came back locked. Appreciate any help, thankyou.

Hi,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

See PM message for suggestions

Need a radio code for ford cmax

Hi,

Please could you help with a code for my ford serial number V104599.

Cheers

Hi,

Please could you help with a code for my ford serial number V104599.

Cheers

Hello,

Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service.

For series V
See your private message (PM)

Hi there would you help me about code for my radio from c-max 57plate I don't know serial no do I need that and if yes how to check what serial it is? Is on back of radio? Many thanks

Hi there would you help me about code for my radio from c-max 57plate I don't know serial no do I need that and if yes how to check what serial it is? Is on back of radio? Many thanks
Hi,

The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M854331 or V555323
Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number
Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

V024072 that's my serial no could somebody tell me they code please and when I should type it after when finished counting from 30:00? Thanks in advance

V024072 that's my serial no could somebody tell me they code please and when I should type it after when finished counting from 30:00? Thanks in advance

Hello,

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service.

For series V
See your private message (PM)

Cmax Code required! Can you help?

Hi just been to Halfords, had car repaired but now radio doesn't work and they wont help!

Serial number is: MOO3894

Thanks

Hi can you still get codes for 6000cd

Hello,

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

http://www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13

Back