Radio code for Peugeot Expert

Hi all I am new here, look like great forum.
Could anybody help with code for PU2294A(C)
C70000002264
Thanks in advance.

try code 3432
That's great thanks, but I have new problem radio is just constantly displaying END and after speaking to previous owner discovered he just kept entering random codes which seems to have locked unit!
I did try leaving radio powered up for 24hrs hoping it may reset without any luck.
If anyone can advise how to reset ready to enter a code I would be grateful?

That's great thanks, but I have new problem radio is just constantly displaying END and after speaking to previous owner discovered he just kept entering random codes which seems to have locked unit!
I did try leaving radio powered up for 24hrs hoping it may reset without any luck.
Try removing the power supply for an hour or so, disconnect the battery then use the code above once reconnected

Try removing the power supply for an hour or so, disconnect the battery then use the code above once reconnected
Thanks for reply I've already had radio out and disconnected for a day but same thing when refitted.
Radio will work for couple of minutes of I press and hold 6 before powering up and will also work for same amount of time if I press and hold band button for 10 seconds before powering up but beeps constantly then goes back to showing END!
Any other ideas?

The normal reset procedure is what you say you have already done... switch the radio ON and leaving it SWITCHED ON ( WITHOUT INTERRUPTION) until the display resets.

The important bit is the WITHOUT INTERRUPTION because the timer will reset if interrupted.

If the previous owner has entered far too many wrong codes then the radio may well and truly be fully locked. If so then it will have to be reset by taking it into a Radio Decoding Service to rewrite the code chip inside..

On some radios, the reset time doubles after each wrong code so as
one last try I'd connect the radio to a battery supply on your workbench and leave it switched on ( without interruption)for as long possible to see if the display will eventually reset (after several days perhaps?)

Otherwise a trip to the Decoding Service or buying a replacement radio with a working code will be the only solutions .

Please post back here with any result

The normal reset procedure is what you say you have already done... switch the radio ON and leaving it SWITCHED ON ( WITHOUT INTERRUPTION) until the display resets.

The important bit is the WITHOUT INTERRUPTION because the timer will reset if interrupted.

If the previous owner has entered far too many wrong codes then the radio may well and truly be fully locked. If so then it will have to be reset by taking it into a Radio Decoding Service to rewrite the code chip inside..

On some radios, the reset time doubles after each wrong code so as
one last try I'd connect the radio to a battery supply on your workbench and leave it switched on ( without interruption)for as long possible to see if the display will eventually reset (after several days perhaps?)

Otherwise a trip to the Decoding Service or buying a replacement radio with a working code will be the only solutions .

Please post back here with any result
Thanks for replies, going to sort a power supply during the week and leave it on bench for a few days with fingers crossed.
Will update either way, maybe help someone else or at least save them wasting their time if doesn't work.

Back