Radio code urgently needed for Renault Megane 2001 Dynamique Coupe - thankyou!!!! :)

Sy1977

Hi! Just wasted 2 hours of my life trying to post on another radio code unlocking site but for some reason wouldn't allow me to open a thread. Strange... Anyhoo, I'm after the radio code for the above car. It's my girlfriends' Megane and she got stuck in the snow in The Dales the other day and her battery ran flat. Can I please give you the details? Thanks :)

Radio code for 2001 Megane Dynamique coupe. On the right-hand side of radio - Model No. 22DC259/62T, TOU583, RN259FY0248085, Product No. FD0400480248085. On left-hand side of radio under barcode - 7700434422TU583, 0248085.

Thankyou!!!!!!! :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:24 PM ----------

Oh no! I got all mixed up - this is the introduction bit. I'll repost in the right section about my request. Soooooo.... while I'm here.....

Hi! My name is Sy and I live in a very snowy Yorkshire Dales. Cool site. Peace and best wishes to anybody reading this! :) :) :)

Woooohoooooo! Dude - I bow to your Royal Awesomeness :) Success. Many, many, many thanks and best wishes to you :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for that. That number was written in hand book and doesn't seem to work. Must be a fault with the radio I think.

Thanks again.

Back