Really annoying streaming

TOMMY1971

Can anyone tell me when i am streaming a film of movie 25 or icefilms.The last 10 or 15 mins of the film goes black like its finished. I have the latest tsmedia and latest vix image and bootloader? This is on a cloud ibox 2 plus.
Cheers

Is it just losing connection and stopping? Or is it playing black screen with time remaining?

Ps haven't had time to look all week with new boxs etc. Whats nest version of tsmedia since isps started blocking? And what files need altered with proxy etc? Or could u link to fix? Cheers dude

been there done that,cheap upload of fecker with camera in front of tv screen and camera stops end of film look at time of film might say 70 mins when film is 90+ mins on website.

Is it just losing connection and stopping? Or is it playing black screen with time remaining?

Ps haven't had time to look all week with new boxs etc. Whats nest version of tsmedia since isps started blocking? And what files need altered with proxy etc? Or could u link to fix? Cheers dude

just went to a black screen m8, and did not notice any time remaining,

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 PM ----------

been there done that,cheap upload of fecker with camera in front of tv screen and camera stops end of film look at time of film might say 70 mins when film is 90+ mins on website.

wasnt a cam m8, was a film from august said the film was 90 mins

Have you tried clearing your cache?
i have a M8 and a M5 media box.
I experienced this problem even when i downloaded media.
It may be worth trying.

as we have no control in viewing like pause,fast forward or internet dropping out.think i was on movies 25 and remember its maybe from a bad server?

Pity this box doesn`t have an iptv section same as the Spiderbox 6000, great list of on-demand movies

it needs a new ip entered into settings as it is blocked by sky/vm and others a few posts to search on the forum.

cactikid there is a film i downloaded in local media by mistake it wont delete any ideas how i can delte it from root directory?

cactikid there is a film i downloaded in local media by mistake it wont delete any ideas how i can delte it from root directory?

Try help button on remote, then 'blue' for local files and red for delete I think -or delete using FTP

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ----------

Or TSPAnel -Tools 1-Files Explorer and browse to location and then delete

snapper me icefilms is working then not so might be an internet issue lol typical

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ----------

Me bloody films are going to local folder now after asking it to save to me hdd ??

At this point I'm confused then why it's storing in root directory - and not much help to you mate

cheers anyway m8. confusing thing is me programmes i record go in there , just when i download a film from movie 25 then tell it to goto hdd then it goes to local stupid thing

i have 2 sections where things go like yourself,maybe plugin loads them to your folder which listed loads of files [ root ] ?? i can delete them via red button the name of movie highlighted,then empty trashcan and exit out.
i only found it by setting up mounts by nfs on duo and from solo went in to check if working loads of folder there and films at the bottom from tsmedia ,i went up to the movie folder and opened it and got to my recording from the duo phew relief not seen for 4 months lol

Back