Satellite Recently bought a Zgemma S and need to set this up please

achuks

Hello,

I am new to group. I recently bought a zgemma S and need help setting it up. I have a line from my skybox F3 which has died on me, so i need to find a way to transfer that over to the new zgemma or may need to buy another line. When i load the zgemma, i get the openatv logo but i am not sure what to do from there. I am also part of another forum and i am not getting any response or help with setting this up since last week. I would love to get this setup for mum so that she has something to watch. I just need someone to help guide me step by step. I have read that I need to flash an image but not sure what i need to download, apparently i am also meant to download a cccam and again what to download and if i am doing it correctly. I would be very grateful if someone can help me get this up and running by today.

Thank you, I will give this a try and let you know how I get on. I really appreciate the response.

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

Hello,

I have download the file but I am a bit confused as to what to do next? i read this "so first unrar the file and use ur fat32 formatted standard usb to put the "zgemma" folder on." but not sure what to do.

Place the zgemma folder only on usb switch off box using the back power button insert usb in back and switch on using back button you may need to press the front power button as soon as you see usb on the front display panel

I have done that and it says boot but but no flash, i read that it may be my usb but i have used 2 now and still the same. been working on this for more than 2 hours now. ready to return it back as I am getting nowhere.

Do you see usb on the front display panel after turning on if you do press and hold the front power button as soon as you see it

Back