Recommended build for H5.2s

Hey

Just received my Zgemma H5.2S box and was wondering what is the most user friendly build to use.

It is basically so my other half can use it without any problems, She is used normal sky box.

Thanks in advance

There is none even like sky. As these are enigma2 boxes, its old software and limited
sky spend a lot of money making their software

the only thing that will be like sky is channel numbers and even that will have problems from time to time
everything else is different

auto timers are not a series link

you can put a blue skin on with a sky logo on it but it doesn't make it sky

i tell people these are not a sky replacement box, they are a totaly different kettle
there is a learning

this is a woosh site
95% use it sadly, instead of doing their own and learning
but anything atv is your best way to go as it can be keep up todate

Last edited:
Been just using OpenViX myself with the Slyk HD skins and a few bits and pieces that I added on. OpenATV is obviously pre-installed but I didnt spend much time with it being a newbie, found things not easy to find, but with OpenViX I was up and running in a short time.
Would like to try the WooshBuild build to see what that is like, as soon as I get hold of my USB that actually WORKS in the zGemma, as the one I have at home worked once and then never worked again! Weird!

i had the same problem with a usb pen just re formatted it to fat32 and un zipped the firmware on to the usb pen and it worked

Back