1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording more than one channel

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by sidgeg, Dec 18, 2016.

1. sidgeg

sidgeg Member

Hi, can anyone point in the direction of setting up an H2S to record more than one channel while watching another. I am sure i have been able to record at least 4 channels before and watch another, but can't seem to do this now. Must have changed something but no idea what.

2. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

Have you got 2 feeds from the dish going to the box,Also do you have a hard drive attached
  3. sidgeg

sidgeg Member

Thanks for the quick response! i do have two feeds from the dish to the box and I do have a HDD plugged in as well - USB3.
  4. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

You need to go into your settings and make sure tuner A and B is enabled,Set both to 28E and simple
  5. sidgeg

sidgeg Member

Just checked them settings and that is how they set up already as well.

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 PM ----------

Just for the information in case it helps i am using OpenATV 5.3 with a C line on CCam 2.3.0
  6. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

you could have 3 recordings going on one tuner if all on same tp,every time you set a recording the non greyed out ones could be added to the list,same on second tuner on a different tp and 3 channels.