Renewing my line problem/help needed please

WBAndy

Hello everyone, I have just renewed my line and the provider sent me a c: line.......I Followed the videos by going via FileZilla and adding the details in cccam.cfg but still not working.
Then I remembered my last line was the N:Line so I have stupidly deleted all files from usr/keys folder via FileZilla.
Should that affect my line as I changed from mgcam to cccam 2.3.0 on Softcams as directed...........Hope this makes sense, any help appreciated

I have 2 boxes, 1 zgemma and 1 skybox f5 and the other line is not working on f5 at min either, even though I have rebooted box and router a few times.

Have I f"""ed up my zgemma by deleting files from usr/keys or is the provider just selling me a dodgy line?

Cheers in advance

If you're running CCcam the only file you need in usr/keys is CCcam.cfg. You can create one in Notepad by entering your details as C: yourlinedetails. Then, you have to save it as Filename "CCcam.cfg" and File Type "All Files" (to prevent it from being saved as a text file). Then you ftp that to usr/keys and restart your cam.

If you're concerned your line is dodgy you can PM it to me and I can check for you.

I put the C:***** type line in etc/cccamfg then deleted the files from usr/keys as I thought they might be clashing, I had to restart CCAM 2.3.0 in Softcam/CI as it was running on MGCam etc (I relaunched it and green tick is now in CCam 2.3.0) as my last line was an N:**** 01 02 03 etc....I have rebooted box, router afew times but still nothing.
Provider stated Checked on the server. Neither lines have have connected yet. Have tested the box is connected to your home network?

I know the F5 is connected and pretty sure Zgemma is too

Cheers

Menu
Network
Should have green dot and lan by it if connectrd to internet.
Pm your email i will send you a spare to play with on your box that way you will no. Strange how no box is connected

Quick update.........all sorted thanks to dillyp70............A moderator and LEGEND!!!!!!......Thanks for all the help/advice folks.......WBAndy is a happy lad again.......(",)

lol.......I am obviously just so happy to be sorted.

1 more piece of advice then folks, as you will be aware, I have a skybox f5 upstairs in my bedroom which is ok but obviously a bit dated now?
Zgemma star 2s as main box which I really like for recording etc.

Now then, (pop quiz)......If I was to think about replacing the f5 box......would you ,as veterans and all hard working legends obviously!!!
Buy another 2s as it is the same and put that in bedroom or, buy a different zgemma (H2 or whatever they are) and have that downstairs and put my current zgemma upstairs......(they are around £65 on here I notice?
Or stick with what I have for now?

Back