Request A Good IPTV Server - Apr/May/Jun 2024

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.

UK based looking for a new provider for my family due to buffering on my current provider.

Requirements:
  • All the usual sports channels (especially tennis)
  • Nvidia Shield & Amazon Fire Cube compatible
  • Preferably TiviMate compatible rather than own app
  • Free trial
  • VOD TV/movies
  • 1080p & 4K

Hi I'm looking for high quality channels
Need Asian and sport
Using firestick, able to set up with any app. Looking for 2 connections

Thanks

Hi all, looking for a new provide for 2 simultaneous devices, these being an Nvidia Shield and Firestick (occasionally IOS so an app for that would be great).

Looking for all movies and tv shows and all UK tv including sport. Adult is a bonus.

Thanks

Hi, I’m in the UK and looking for my first subscription, I’m new to this so I would like to start with a 1 or 3 month sub, with the intention of extending into a 12 month on-going sub if I get on ok.

I’m looking for the following in UHD (when available) & FHD…
  • iFollow (Specifically Town TV / Ipswich Town FC)
  • UK Sky Sports (Including F1)
  • Sky Box Office
  • TNT Sports
  • PPV (Big boxing fights only)
  • VOD (Movies & Series)
I have a newly purchased Fire TV Stick 4K Max, so the sub/service must be compatible and I may need some guidance on initial configuration.

I also have a sub with Nord VPN so I require compatibility.

Due to my lack of experience, I don’t have any preference when it comes to the app, but I would be grateful for a nice user friendly UI with an EPG.

What I’m not looking for…
  • Excessive amount of channels
  • Adult channels
Thanks.

I am looking for an IPTV supplier with:
  • Sports channels, particularly football including 3pm kick offs
  • Movies on demand would be a bonus but not essential
  • Irrelevant whether your app or I have to get one but must be compatible with firestick
  • Must be compatible with VPN (Nord)

Looking for a trial to start with.

Prefer an annual contract

Thanks

Looking for Private IPTV specifically for Sports (not buffering) .

NBA
NFL
MLB
PPV EVENTS (UFC, F1)

Not looking for extensive amount of channels (already have one) just need one for sports.

Prefer to have a trial first to watch NBA during peak periods.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for sellers.

• Never mention here, or ANYWHERE on TK that you sell (directly, or Indirectly)
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do NOT post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
  • Do not react to posts using our likes feature.
  • Do NOT join then look back at the list of requests then spam a members inbox. You only reply to requests made AFTER the date you join.
  • Sellers PM'ing members that do not request a sub will be banned for a month.
  • If a member request a sub OUTSIDE the request threads, DO NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THEM. Don't message them telling them where to post. Pretend you didn't see them. Those that ignore this will be banned for a week.
  • Don't message Admin asking for more PM space. If you haven't got it that's how it's meant to be given your user group. If you want more space you need to get involved on the forum and post more or upgrade your account to supporters.
Buyers/Sellers rules.
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Beware of subs from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone!

I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!

Read THIS thread.
Hi, I’m based in the UK and looking for IPTV with the following content etc

Sports including F1, football, snooker and darts.
Movies on demand
VOD, Usual documentary channels

Not that bothered about having tons of channels, just high quality UK content uhd 4K

User friendly uk epg

Compatible with firestick and iOS

Using Surfshark vpn

Possible 2 devices connected

Looking at 1-3 months subscription to start with

Trial period would be great

Thank you.

Looking for a new supplier after my current one has started to have buffering issues over the last 3 months.

Specifically geared towards:
- UK based sports
- International sports and PPV
- Compatible with 4K firestick AND Chromecast (if possible - Firestick is main)
- VOD (movies and series)

Would prefer a short trial initially to test during peak times

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi

I am UK based looking for a provider for my friend

Requirements:
Arabic channels
Arabic soap opera
Arabic movies
VOD (movies and series)

Looking for a new provider after I had mixed results with lots of buffering on live sporting events on my previous one.

Requirements:
  • Looking for the usual sporting channels (F1, Premier League, Champions League, and importantly Norwegian sporting channels)
  • Dont need thousands of channels from every which country, but VOD selection would be great.
  • TiviMate compatible (for Google TV)
  • Free trial
  • 1080p & 4K

Looking for a UK IPTV covering:

Requirements:
UK Sky channels including Movies & Sports
UK Standard channels
3pm Football kick offs & F1.
Good choice of movie channels
Good choice of series and VOD

Free trail 24/48hr
Using Tivimate & Firestick 4K
PayPal preferred

Please include price
Only interested in TK veteran providers.

Looking for a new provider. 2 subs. Both fire tv. Mine went tits up, uk based
. free trail
.Vod & usual tv channels
. good tv guide
. Not bothered much about sports (Just ufc)
Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm looking for a new provider for uk/ireland subs x 2 for fire sticks, compatible with Tivimate and NordVPN.

All usual channels (full package - sports, movies, box office, PPV etc).
VOD, if possible.

24/48 hour trial. Option for 1 or 3 month sub then annual, if possible.

Thanks.

Looking for IPTV sub. Must have 3pm kick offs, UK TV and 4K channels if possible too. Looking for 24 hour trial before getting a 6m+ sub for a few fire sticks.

Cheers, Jamie.

Looking for someone with sky channels focus pls and thanks in advance.

Need
UK Sky channels
M3U link as need to use it with Plex
24-48 hours trial
1 month then 12 month option
paypal pls

Nice haves
USA Sports and films channels

Don't need
VOD etc

Hi,

Looking for a stable IPTV provider
Techkings veteran preferred.
Movies: VOD and access to subtitles
TV Series: VOD and access to subtitles
NFL with replays

NBA with replays
US Sports channels (Peacock/TNT/Optus/Astro/DAZN)
XXX
Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Apple TV etc...

in Bold the Must Have,
the normal is nice to have

To be used with AppleTV (TiviMax app) but can change in short term if real good provider.
Stability is key

Quality 720 is ok

Hi,

Looking for a stable freeze free and premium IPTV provider ideally uk based and doesn't require VPN
Techkings veteran preferred.
Movies: VOD and access to subtitles preferably
TV Series: VOD and access to subtitles preferably
Uk sky sports 4k raw feeds 5.1
Bt sports 4k raw feeds 5.1
International channels asian indian pakistani
(Peacock/TNT/Optus/Astro/DAZN)
XXX
Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Apple TV etc...
Have ibo player on samsung tv and firestick

Back