RF modulator

bosox001

I have just bought the Zgemma H.S and have connected it to an RF modulator via the Red, Yellow, White A/V cable, when I put it on the main TV it is connected to via HDMI it is fine but when I try it on other TVs in the house the picture is there but the sound is not, it is just a constant hissing sound that you would get on a channel that has nothing on it, can anyone help, also, the picture fits perfect on the main TV set at 16/9 but not on the other TVs set at 16/9. Thanks

Menu
Setup
System
Avsettings
Try setting to scart. Main tv will still run on hdmi.
But try changing modulator 1 or 2 channels + or - to see if it fixs. If using sky previously it should be channel 36 on modulator

thanks for the replies, I got it working thanks to sucmnsee, I set it to scart and moved it up a couple of numbers to 45 and it's working, thanks again for all the help

I Have problems with mine it has a noticeable line pattern on it, from up left to lower right.
i can get it removed by changing to scart but that makes the menus look like rubbish. You lose the quality on the info bar. The main picture is fine.

Back