Robert Guthrie - Sick Bas*ard

noelyf

VIP Member
A BIGOTED postal worker is facing the sack over twisted online rants mocking the tragic sister of Celtic skipper Scott Brown.

scum.jpg

Sick Rangers fan Robert Guthrie, 41, aimed a string of vile comments on Twitter at tragic Fiona Brown — who died of cancer aged just 21 — and called on someone to murder her Hoops star brother Scott.

The monster also told Northern Irish team-mate Niall McGinn that he hoped he’d be killed by Loyalists — then messaged a third Celt Joe Ledley and wished a terminal illness on his daughter.

Horrified postal chiefs have now launched an “urgent” probe, and last night one sickened Royal Mail source said: “Robert Guthrie is an animal.”

The fiend started bombarding the popular site last week with a series of despicable comments under the name Mozartsghosts.

Guthrie, based at Springburn, in Glasgow, tweeted jibes about Fiona too sickening to print in a family newspaper.

And the yob added: “I hate Scott Brown, wish someone would kill the f*****.”

Guthrie then sent a hate-filled message to the official Twitter page of Celts winger McGinn — mocking the player after packages containing bullets had been addressed to him and manager Neil Lennon. He tweeted: “You fenian b****** I hope there is Loyalists with the Northern Irish fans and they try to kill you.”

It is believed Guthrie also messaged midfielder Ledley about his little girl.

The sicko bombarded the site with a string of other messages mocking the Pope and Catholics before he was unmasked by enraged Twitter users.

Last night warped Guthrie said: “I don’t deny posting those comments but I’ve got bi-polar disorder and I hadn’t taken my medication.”

[h=5]Police are studying a string of sickening tweets only months after Guthrie sent hate-filled messages to Parkhead skipper Scott Brown.

One, written by a Twitter user with the sinister handle uvf1690uk, said: “It’s my dream to see a female Celtic fan raped. I would not help the f****** w****.”

The user is the same age as Guthrie and has tweeted that he’s bi-polar — just as the Rangers diehard claimed to be when he was confronted over previous posts.

Another rant said to be by Guthrie taunted Irish lad Oscar Knox who suffers from neuroblastoma cancer.

The brave youngster’s cause was taken up by Celtic fans and backed by Hoops boss Neil Lennon.

The tweet said: “Is Wee Oscar still alive or has he died from cancer hahaha. I love cancer cause it kills catholics & cel*ic fans.”

Disgusting messages to a tetraplegic fan were then posted, saying: “You r****d now walk away. Oops you can’t. Your in a f***** wheelchair you sub human handicap taig f***** haha. The reason your in a wheelchair is that God is punishing you for being a protestant cel*ic fan (traitor to god) ha.”

When other Twitter users voiced their outrage, they were told: “You think it’s vile now. You’ve seen nothing yet. I am one sick m***** f***** also a bigoted person.”

It was then tweeted it should be legal to beat up Catholics and Celtic fans.

Cops are invstigating if the posts were by Guthrie.
[/h]Our Royal Mail source added: “He has worked here for 20 years and is a horrible person.”

An official spokeswoman said: “An investigation is under way as a matter of great urgency.”

Complete and utter scum, how can someone who is 'supposedly' suffering with an illness be so horrible about other sick/dead people and wish those things on kids/people,

I don't know................ lost for words tbh :( :(

Gotta sy, this has less to do with football, and more to do with the fact that this is an out and out scumbag bigoted b@stard. May HE rot, if not in prison, then for sure in hell.

Back