Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the Government

If Poison Dwarf Putin uses chemical or biological weapons on the Ukraine you won't have to worry who your going to buy or any other club for that matter and who's going to buy Chelsea or about next seasons attendances cos we wont be here, I for one hope we go after the murdering bast*rd and see what he does !!

There won't be any shortages of cashflow, Chelsea PLC will have their own money.
And you won't see the oligarch riding a bike any time soon neither
It was announced on Newsnight earlier that Chelsea have £28 mill in cash in the bank, how far is that going to go ?

If Poison Dwarf Putin uses chemical or biological weapons on the Ukraine you won't have to worry who your going to buy or any other club for that matter and who's going to buy Chelsea or about next seasons attendances cos we wont be here, I for one hope we go after the murdering bast*rd and see what he does !!
If he uses chemicals, they'll be sarin and similar, not biological, it's too close to Moscow

It will still be outrageous though and they were talking about chemical barrel bombs like he gave to TW*t Asad in Syria to destroy Allepo.

I really hope your right in your earlier post about someone seeing him off and hopefully very slowly and painfull

I think that will be his next move in Kiev cos I cant seehim taking it , them Ukranians are tough fu**ers
He won't take Ukraine, not because of Ukrainian soldiers or NATO intervention, but because the Russian army are doing the bare minimal.
He sacked EIGHT high ranking army officials today because it's not going to plan, it'll never go to plan, they're arsing around until someone bumps him off.
They could have taken all the major cities and Kiev on day one or two.
He probably issued orders ten days ago to use sarin but the soldiers aren't gonna be arsed with that crap.
A lot of them have buried their uniforms in the woods and ditched their vehicles.
Probably why there's been a fifty mile tailback for ten days, most of them have knobbed off to Poland.
You're always going to get one or two diehard commies following orders and shelling, bombing and making a nuisance of himself but he won't last long, if Ukrainian soldiers don't get him his commanding officer will pop him in the back of the knapper when no one's looking.
Putin's finished, he knows it already, his army are disobeying him...all that firepower against two dozen farmers with pitchforks?
It should have been over on day one

He won't take Ukraine, not because of Ukrainian soldiers or NATO intervention, but because the Russian army are doing the bare minimal.
He sacked EIGHT high ranking army officials today because it's not going to plan, it'll never go to plan, they're arsing around until someone bumps him off.
They could have taken all the major cities and Kiev on day one or two.
He probably issued orders ten days ago to use sarin but the soldiers aren't gonna be arsed with that crap.
A lot of them have buried their uniforms in the woods and ditched their vehicles.
Probably why there's been a fifty mile tailback for ten days, most of them have knobbed off to Poland.
You're always going to get one or two diehard commies following orders and shelling, bombing and making a nuisance of himself but he won't last long, if Ukrainian soldiers don't get him his commanding officer will pop him in the back of the knapper when no one's looking.
Putin's finished, he knows it already, his army are disobeying him...all that firepower against two dozen farmers with pitchforks?
It should have been over on day one
I can't put into words how much I so hope you are right, but in the words of ALan Partridge "he's a MENTALIST " what do they say about cornered RATS ? and he is a big one ( and we've talked about rats on here before a different kind though)

I can't put into words how much I so hope you are right, but in the words of ALan Partridge "he's a MENTALIST " what do they say about cornered RATS ? and he is a big one ( and we've talked about rats on here before a different kind though)
He doesn't have access to 'the button' if that's what you mean, there's a long chain of orders and individuals who all have to agree before anything like that happens.
He'll be shot in the earhole if he tries that crap

Back