same problem birmingham

pizzaman

hi all,

although they have been telling me they will sort it i have been waiting for a box to turn on for the past 5 weeks now. another box has been 2 weeks. i know everyone slates sv but this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

dont know what they are up to but it seems they have given up??. i hope not.

:boo::boo::boo:

I am waiting for oe box to come on over a week now, they used to be good but now they arent replying to the emails to let us know whats going on? have you heard anything back?

i aint heard a thing today . they did reply last week but theres total silence right now. the only glimmer of hope is that i got a couple of boxes turned on in august and they are still on so its not all dead. i am hoping someone on the forum knows someone who can give these guys a nudge.

We all live in hope.

they have probably been banned on that place,have you bothered to read the starview threads around the forum to open your eyes,it dont bother me if you wait a year for a promised fix that never came,failing to do any research may leave you with a blank screen.

they wont give you anything,paypal hits them where it hurts as others have got their money back that way,others have also posted to warn others of what was promised and not received(y)

i just went on their site to find that "the problem is solved, all will be fine in the next couple of days"

Cacti i know you have given fair warning and i have a lot of respect for you as you have got me out of many problems over time as i have read hints and tips by you for a long time now.

what i have to say is i have never been let down before and i believe in giving people a fair chance to fix up. as far as buying more boxes i think kv may be the way forward. i do hope what has been posted by these guys is true. if its not then i will be happy for you to tell me "i told you so"

in the meantime i will wait a couple of days and see what happens

I never had a problem with these in the past but this time. I'll wait for couple more days and then will see what can be done to get my money back.

at the end of the day it is your choice but as long as people know the risks involved and what may or may not happen:)

Back