satellite Dish Signal problem

Hey guys and girls,

Put up a satellite dish myself, unknowingly i may have missed a few bolts, long story short bad weather = fell off the wall lol (dont ask), anyways refitted and SECURED back to wall correctly,
i cannot recieve any signal from the dish, used a satellite finder which beeps when i have a signal but no response from the satellite receiver (there is nothing wrong with the receiver), could this be due to a damaged quad lnb, the dish has also
slightly been bent could this affect the signal, thought id ask before i went out and bought a new dish.

Dish is standard uk

Thanks in advance

maybe you will have to start from scratch with new stuff,dish and lnb are not to be thrown around,put up photos of how bad.

it might be you are on the wrong satellite ie 13e 19e and not 28.2e a satellite finder (cheap one) will find a satellite it could be any if you get what i mean

If you havent got a sat meter and have a i phone there is a free app called Dish Align which is good

Give everyone an update on the issue i had, no luck with existing dish, purchased a new dish with lnb, I am now receiving signal, not sure what was wrong with the original equipment. But thanks for everyone's input.

Back