scrambled or no video a780

Hi everyone, I'm having problems with my Kryptview a780. Last 3 weeks it's been freezing and glitching a lot and coming up scrambled all the time, I've tried to do the automatic search, deleted alll channels and searched them again, even tried the s/w update but just crashed at 100 percent. Does anyone know any solution to this problem

do late at night or early morning is best and power it off at rear first then on and retry presuming its hard wired to internet.

switch off by remote then rear of box leave for 30 secs ,on and retry again

Okay thank you, I'll give this a try

---------- Post Merged on 28-01-2015 at 12:13 AM ----------

Should the s/w update take long? Because I've followed all you're instructions you've given me and I went on to the do the update and it went to 50% right away but has them slowed down after that and just been stuck at that for a while

if it freezes like that then exit and try it again as it will never finish once it has frozen

Okay thank you, I'll give this a try

---------- Post Merged on 28-01-2015 at 12:13 AM ----------

Should the s/w update take long? Because I've followed all you're instructions you've given me and I went on to the do the update and it went to 50% right away but has them slowed down after that and just been stuck at that for a while
Try and update last thing at night or early morning...less internet traffic..! Most folk are updating in two odd minutes so I think most boxes are done now so you should sail through.. Ted

Guys I am struggling here... Updated the software via cable to the 19/01/2015.... re-installed channels... but they are still coming as scrambled :S... is there a further update or something... I have switched the box on an off but its not helped... did that with the router too... Any help would be greatly appreciated... need this box working by tomorrow night. Cheers!

Do you mean 20/01/2015?
Just did that and no luck still.

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ----------

fyi i did the 21/01/15 one as well and no luck :(

Back