Series Link/Autotimer not adding record timer

Hi,

I'm running Wooshbuild7 and say for example I select Match of the Day from my EPG. If I series link this, i can see it adds in the autotimer but 0 matching events are scheduled for record. I've tried partial match, any time, any day and even any channel but still no luck.

I'm using IPTV and the channel EPG is linked via the EPG coming from satellite tuner. I did thhis through echannelizer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been testing this a bit more using the webif interface. I can see that the autotimer is only trying to match against the satellite channels (which I've removed from my bouquets) and not IPTV. Am I missing something here?

if your using whoosh use there support thread

but if your using on sat it might be the scan time or something like that
i thing the default for atv is something like 240 hours

Last edited:
<snip>
but autotimer dont work with itpv for some reason

<snip>

Just for "pig iron" I tried setting a timer for my IPTV "The Simpsons" on Sky1 at 7pm.
It kicked in and is now recording while I am watching a CS channel.
Just to make sure it is actually recording I went to view it and it is recording fine.
Must depend on the provider, mine uses "Vivid" to set up the bouquets which integrate perfectly with WB.

No worry il remove the line From my post

Not at all, I reckon you are correct in most cases, if the posts here are anything to go by.

Believe it or not I have never had cause to record from IPTV so when I read your post I just had to try it.

Well there was a time it didn’t
I uninstall auto timers, to any people think it’s a sky series link and works just like it

Timers works for me just great

Just for "pig iron" I tried setting a timer for my IPTV "The Simpsons" on Sky1 at 7pm.
It kicked in and is now recording while I am watching a CS channel.
Just to make sure it is actually recording I went to view it and it is recording fine.
Must depend on the provider, mine uses "Vivid" to set up the bouquets which integrate perfectly with WB.

Hi Sparkrite. Did you do a straight forward record/timer or an autotimer/series link? A standard record via EPG works perfect but the search function of the autotimer doesn't seem to search IPTV EPG and hence finds no results.

Hi Sparkrite. Did you do a straight forward record/timer or an autotimer/series link? A standard record via EPG works perfect but the search function of the autotimer doesn't seem to search IPTV EPG and hence finds no results.
I just did a timer/record. I must check out the series link, now that you say it...........

I've got the same issue, the IPTV normal record timers works but the auto-timer doesn't work on IPTV EPG's only on the Sat EPG's. Any further with resolving this anyone?

Back