Services free with vpn (and without)

Easy today as Varzesh tv Iran seem to have a full day of premier League football 12.30 Liverpool v Everton, 3.00 Newcastle v palace, 5.30 Chelsea v Arsenal and 8.00 Sheffield v man utd.
the pluto Mexico game at 3pm is also Newcastle v palace. Man city v Brighton also at 3pm on k24 Kenya with English Comms. Chelsea v Arsenal also confirmed to be on idman Azerbaijan.

The free to stream Zona TUDN that I added to playlist show the two champions League games on both Tuesday and Wednesday that are made available on the vix app but without the need for vpn or vix app. Not sure on Europa League but I'll keep an eye Thursday and see.

hope your ok Goldie havent seen u about
anyone know what the goalazo cbs live match schedule this weekend is cant see it in usual place CBS Sports Golazo Football Coverage :: Soccer Channels, Cable & Satellite Providers :: Live Soccer TV
also looking if possible for via sports leaguecup ranger v heart tomorrow (sunday) thanks
Hello. I'm still alive 😁 thanks for the concern though 🙏. Crazy busy with work last couple weeks. (This weather is great for rusting cables and satellite dishes) goalazo network have a tv guide on pluto.tv with American vpn on but it only gives a 7-8 hour ahead guide. The same for pluto Mexico for premier League just use Mexican vpn on pluto.tv

Hello. I'm still alive 😁 thanks for the concern though 🙏. Crazy busy with work last couple weeks. (This weather is great for rusting cables and satellite dishes) goalazo network have a tv guide on pluto.tv with American vpn on but it only gives a 7-8 hour ahead guide. The same for pluto Mexico for premier League just use Mexican vpn on pluto.tv
Great work as always not been on for a while, Holding hands with Mrs on Holidays 😂
Can i ask thou some links showing trying to update streams is it a problem at my end or the broadcaster?
Thank you

Saturday sports on free to stream channels

Premier League

12.30pm
Wolves v Tottenham on Setanta Turkmenistan

3pm
Manchester United v Luton on k24 Kenya

Arsenal v Burnley on Setanta Turkmenistan

Palace v Everton on Pluto tv Premier League

5.30pm
Bournemouth v Newcastle on Setanta Turkmenistan

Italian Serie A