ET8500 QUAD TUNER Set up favourites on Xtrend 8500

sarntech

How can I set up favourites using ABM?
I'm trying to make my new toy as wife-friendly as possible. lol
Any help appreciated

Don't use them personally but
press down for favorites highlight the channel you want press menu, add service to bouquets and choose favourites?

Or just create a new folder/bouquet just for her favorite channels. As mentioned above you can either do this via pressing menu button on the channel select screen(tv button) or you can do it a lot quicker abd easier on your pc via the openwebif plugin. (get your boxes ip address...menu..info...network.. Type your ip in your comps address bar. Then go to bouquets in openwebif)

Don't use them personally but
press down for favorites highlight the channel you want press menu, add service to bouquets and choose favourites?
Tried that but "add service to bouquets" isn't one of the options.

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ----------

Or just create a new folder/bouquet just for her favorite channels. As mentioned above you can either do this via pressing menu button on the channel select screen(tv button) or you can do it a lot quicker abd easier on your pc via the openwebif plugin. (get your boxes ip address...menu..info...network.. Type your ip in your comps address bar. Then go to bouquets in openwebif)
Managed to edit openwebif and add channels into favourites. :yes!:
I can see other uses for editing bouquets too. In the space of a few days I've learnt a lot from this forum.
Thanks for your help.(y)

Last edited:
Bear in mind though, if you have your bouquets plugin set to auto update, any of the main bouquets will ve overwritten. Only custom bouquets and favourites aren't. So don't spend any time reorganising the main bouquets. Its better to just create a new on i.e. sports2 and hide the original sports bouquet

Back