Trouble recording IPTV on Enigma Box?

I am having trouble trying to record IPTV. I have an Octagon 4k box on the latest Open Atv, twin tuner. One tuner is setup for Astra Satellite and the other for Freeview, terrestrial. It used to work but now say I am watching Freeview and set my epg timer to record CNBC on IPTV it just comes up with "no free tuner". Sometimes it switches over to the IPTV channel but does not record. I have also tried this when watching Freesat channels and I do have some free, Sky HD channels in my bouquets and favourites so maybe there could be a clash there of some kind.
Even just watching IPTV and pressing record as I watch it comes up with "no tuner is available to record".
I have one line which is paid for dual use, in the same house. I have spoken to my line provider but he doesn't seem to know much about this issue.

Has anyone here had this / solved this issue? It's very annoying because otherwise the Octagon has been a great, all round box.
Thank you.

Not recorded for a while as use catchup now but in the playback/recording settings set which tuner you use for playback and which tuner you use for recording.Also set where your recordings are saved. I just used to set 1 tuner for freeview as thats all you need. Freeview is Astra is it not.

Not recorded for a while as use catchup now but in the playback/recording settings set which tuner you use for playback and which tuner you use for recording.Also set where your recordings are saved. I just used to set 1 tuner for freeview as thats all you need. Freeview is Astra is it not.
No, Freeview is terrestrial, Freesat is Astra. The tuners work fine with those and I can record multiple programs on Freeview on the same transponder and watch Freesat or record Freesat at the same time. It is just recording IPTV channels that I am having issues with. I managed to record US MSNBC today and also UK's national Geo from the IPTV streams but most of them will not record. It must be the line I am using does not allow recording on most of their channels...possibly.

As long as you have multi-lines, and not all in use, shouldn't have an issue recording...

Maybe it's more image dependant (and will defo be setting dependant), you should be able to record without issue. Have no problems recording myself...

As long as you have multi-lines, and not all in use, shouldn't have an issue recording...

Maybe it's more image dependant (and will defo be setting dependant), you should be able to record without issue. Have no problems recording myself...
maybe tuner settings do you think?

Back