setting a H2s up for the brother in-law

ajt2412

Hi guys got my H2s all set up and working running the fantastic Wooshbuild all working great (until i start exploring and change settings then the wife gets mad) any way my brother in law has seen it and is impressed and want one himself, I have said i will set it up the same as mine, and get a line for him, But my question is if I get it all set up and the line on at my house will it still work at his, as wont the line show my ip address and be blocked etc?

Just tell your line provider what you are doing. As long as the first IP address (yours) is not seen after the 2nd (your B in Law) then all should be well.
Take a backup of yours and put it into the new box, if you are local to each other then you won't even need to change any settings for the ABM.

why not just get it his box all set up and working at yours with your line, then when you take it to his just ask for a test line on this forum (in the correct place!) - tell them youre going to set it up at yours then take it to his ON THE SAME DAY - once he is happy and within 24 hours all he has to do is contact the line supplier, pay his subs and SORTED !!

you don't need to take ur box anywhere

No that's fine aslong as its not showing on at two diffrent ip addresses at the same time eg- yours and his house you will be okay i have set up loads of boxes at mine then just take them were there going.

Back