Setting up zgemma with iptv

Sean29

Does anyone know know to put iptv EPG onto a zgemma box. I tried everything and know working. I've been told it might need reflashed and don't know how or what to do. I through putty to tried set it up but doesn't seem to be loading onto my box. It's a zgemmah2s

To be honest I don't know. I got the box got instructions like to to get it up. Nothing wasn't working wouldn't connect to the box. And the fell said it might need reflashed whatever that means. It hasn't been set up yet or anything. The set he give me didn't work

To be honest I don't know. I got the box got instructions like to to get it up. Nothing wasn't working wouldn't connect to the box. And the fell said it might need reflashed whatever that means. It hasn't been set up yet or anything. The set he give me didn't work
What set of instructions did he give you

How To Install ( IPTV.SH ) On ENIGMA 2 (( WITH Putty ))
You can install IPTV.SH With this method..
1- First , Download putty in google search …
2- Second , Installed putty.
3- open putty .
4- typing host name : local ip address for box
5- Connection type setting : Telnet
6- Enter
7- Username and password entered ( user and pass : root )
8- Copy the URL Enigma 2 iptv.sh config ( your account )

Example full link:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “http://smileiptv.com:8000/get.php?u...rd=myiptv&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh 9- Past on putty ssh

9- Past on putty ssh
10 – Enter / Wait for it to be installed
Try that

The details he sent aren't working. And on my screen it says connecting to NCID server failed.
Try what I sent you if that dosnt work ask him to do it through Mac address but you won't have it linked to epg it will just be an app

Use EPGImport or it may be called XMLTVimport. Can download it thru the feeds from your plugin page. Once you have that come back and ill step you thru next step

How To Install ( IPTV.SH ) On ENIGMA 2 (( WITH Putty ))
You can install IPTV.SH With this method..
1- First , Download putty in google search …
2- Second , Installed putty.
3- open putty .
4- typing host name : local ip address for box
5- Connection type setting : Telnet
6- Enter
7- Username and password entered ( user and pass : root )
8- Copy the URL Enigma 2 iptv.sh config ( your account )

Example full link:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “http://smileiptv.com:8000/get.php?u...rd=myiptv&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh 9- Past on putty ssh

9- Past on putty ssh
10 – Enter / Wait for it to be installed
Try that
Where you you find your account to paste it into putty. Don't sure if I have one

Back