1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

SID not found in PAT HELP!!

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by niksquared, Jun 18, 2016.

1. niksquared

niksquared Registered

Hi guys,

I know there are plenty of threads with this issue but I have honestly tried everything and I'm close to pulling all my hair out..if anyone can help me fix this I would be forever in your debt.

I have a ZGemma H2H with openvix for Virgin cable with a line installed. Every bloody time I get this stupid error. I try scan after scan, rebooting, full automatic scan..everything! Most times I literally get zero channels working with the SID not found in PAT error. Sometimes after a scan I get a few channels (and I mean a handful of channels) but they go blank again with the error.

Please see my set up pictures below. I'm from Epsom, Surrey and I believe my network ID is correct. If anyone can help me I would be most grateful:

FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg

2. pauldb

pauldb Registered

id say you have the wrong net id mines preston2 and trust me im 20 miles away from there

if you do a normal scan ie not ABM you should be able to pick a lot of channels up,you dont need you net id for that