Silence is golden 😂😂

There was a spell through the season that they were so much better than any opposition that it got boring to watch! Passed every team to death, relentless possession football.

There was a spell through the season that they were so much better than any opposition that it got boring to watch! Passed every team to death, relentless possession football.
Surely you can't blame City for that??
They can only play what's put before them. One has to remember the poor position City were in in November and December, it was a great feat to come back and overtake everyone else.

Surely you can't blame City for that??
They can only play what's put before them. One has to remember the poor position City were in in November and December, it was a great feat to come back and overtake everyone else.

Not at all - it's a compliment that they were that much better, technically, than any other team.

Never did that to Leeds :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the 4 points City :LOL:

Last edited:
As the say every teams domination does come to an end sooner or later.

It goes in phases.
Great teams dominate for longer periods of time. Liverpool’s 1 premier league followed by a flop doesn’t make them a great team. Next seasons Manchester rivalry will be very interesting

Great teams dominate for longer periods of time. Liverpool’s 1 premier league followed by a flop doesn’t make them a great team. Next seasons Manchester rivalry will be very interesting

Tbf to City they have been the most consistent side in the league over the past 5 years.

United still need to improve in key areas to try to close the gap. They will challenge city next season but still some way off.

Tbf to City they have been the most consistent side in the league over the past 5 years.

United still need to improve in key areas to try to close the gap. They will challenge city next season but still some way off.
Agreed that City are the most consistent and the team to beat.
They need a new number 9 but players like Foden and Diaz will improve next season too.
United need 2 or 3 new signings to pose a challenge.

Agreed that City are the most consistent and the team to beat.
They need a new number 9 but players like Foden and Diaz will improve next season too.
United need 2 or 3 new signings to pose a challenge.

For me right wing, centre half and defensive midfield positions are paramount to get quality in those areas. Striker isnt a necessity for next season imo.

@wheelo Theres thousands on this forum and yet you pick on me
Why is that? is it cos im a girl? :LOL::ROFLMAO: or am I just the one with the big mouth :unsure::X3:
Finally took my flag down last weekend was good while it lasted
City were incredible and the strength of their squad is unbelievable.
They deserved it so enjoy!!
Liverpool flag already ordered for next season :grin:

Why is that? is it cos im a girl? :LOL::ROFLMAO: or am I just the one with the big mouth :unsure::X3:
Will be Chelsea next season😉😉😂😂😂

@makido knows more about football than myself.

Dont you dare take that flag down girl it should be flying with pride YNWA 💪 👌👌👌:love:

Last edited:
Back