Simple Fix but how?

ajt2412

Hi I have a H2s with the latest wooshbuild everyday at around 12 it does a channel update i think, where it puts up the slyk screen and loads up, Where do I change the time, the AB updates is set to 6am to update, so i Dont think its that, I know it must be some where but where? thanks in advance

It could be the EPG updating, not the ABM, so the settings would be in there. I don't have one of these, but It is similar set up to mine

should be in menu system (or setup lol i forgot what it called now ) then service search then autobouquetsmaker is on my edision os mini might not be same im not sure

hope this helps

regards
god666

i will have another butchers in a bit as the wife is watching Spurs and Wont let me have a fiddle (with the Box) until after

EPG Time settings

Menu -> Setup -> CrossEPG -> Configure -> Schedule time

Set that to whatever time you want it to update.

AutoBouquet E2 Time Setting

Green Button -> AutoBouquet E2 -> Menu button -> Schedule time

Set to whatever time you want it to update but makes sense to do it before the EPG.

Great thanks, I knew I had seen it some where. Great build by the way Wooshman My wife is very pleased with it. Even my brother in law who has been on about getting one since seeing my F5 (3years ago) has finally got one which i set up with your build. Thanks

Back