Sky news: covid enquiry, Cummings evidence

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Is anyone trying to watch this?
It's a complete waste of time, the chairman is reading out texts and WhatsApp messages which are full of swearing, so he'll ask, " did you post this to the PM, accusing Matt Hancock of being a f***ing useless c**t?"
As soon as the swear words are said, the sky news reader butts in and gives an apology for the bad language that goes on for 3-4 minutes so the answer is not broadcast.

Then we go back to live coverage and within seconds, the same type of question is asked, again it contains half a dozen F's, and the sky news duffer apologises and we miss the entire explanations again.

They're just broadcasting a load of live swearing, apologies for the bad language and practically nothing else

Is anyone trying to watch this?
It's a complete waste of time, the chairman is reading out texts and WhatsApp messages which are full of swearing, so he'll ask, " did you post this to the PM, accusing Matt Hancock of being a f***ing useless c**t?"
As soon as the swear words are said, the sky news reader butts in and gives an apology for the bad language that goes on for 3-4 minutes so the answer is not broadcast.

Then we go back to live coverage and within seconds, the same type of question is asked, again it contains half a dozen F's, and the sky news duffer apologises and we miss the entire explanations again.

They're just broadcasting a load of live swearing, apologies for the bad language and practically nothing else
No interruptions on BBC news

Sky are still doing this today - why not put up a 'strap line' like the BBC !!????

=====EDIT=====

Just noticed that SKY do have an 'on screen' notice at the Top of Page...

Last edited:
After all this - what will be the outcome? Will the end result help anyone? Or just a huge expense for the taxpayer and some TV time and headlines for Dominic and the Tory crew.

I've got to say, I've got contempt for anyone wanting to become a politician. The vast majority seem like self serving arseholes that are career politicians. I suspect the ones that go into politics to try and make a difference soon find that you need to play the game of Westminster.

After all this - what will be the outcome? Will the end result help anyone? Or just a huge expense for the taxpayer and some TV time and headlines for Dominic and the Tory crew.

I've got to say, I've got contempt for anyone wanting to become a politician. The vast majority seem like self serving arseholes that are career politicians. I suspect the ones that go into politics to try and make a difference soon find that you need to play the game of Westminster.
The outcome will be nothing.
The end result will be meaningless, it's being carried out in order to 'learn from mistakes' so that next time 'we are better prepared'.

It's like all the other murders, disasters, accidents and all manner of horrible occurrences where a string of MPs, high ranking police officers and other officials all say the same thing, "this must never be allowed to happen again"

Until next time it happens again, and again ad infinitum

Not sure why it's only just made it to TV, it's been going on for over a year and isn't due to end until summer 2026.
Probably mainstream media trying to hide the Israeli atrocities in Gaza by showing 24h wall to wall bullshit.

Off topic (apologies)
There is currently an inquiry going on to the abortion that was the Edinburgh tram project, which was 5 years late, over budget by £400 million and built much shorter than the original planned route.

Inquiry going on for 10 years at a cost of over £13m. There is NO end to waste of public money. This really boils my piss. As you rightly say pablo, nothing will come of this and it will be closed off saying they will know not to make the same mistake in the future.

Back