SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the START so none have been posted yet, I only just started it today so until new ones are posted use the old thread for now.

We do it this way so it is easier to find an up-to-date list.

Hi guys just wanting to confirm these lists are compatible with F5s Im sure I saw somwhere that they were but unable to find the post again to confirm it to myself :)

Been playing with my box for a couple of days now as stock, but this is an upgrade I really need to make more sense of the channels, so far am enjoying reading this forum and my forray into sat TV :)

Best Regards,

hi all, I got a new F5 and installed the chanel list via a usb stick (using fat32) The chanels are there and working fine but there is no info showing exactly whats showing on a specific chanel. Have i done something wrong and if so any help would be welcome :)

sure someone will either confirm of discredit this for me as i'm very new to this box and I'm not at home with it currently. But will try to take a stab

Isnt the channel list in Favorites and the actual listings in EPG?

i think you setup the epg seperate however, at the moment looking at the posts on here it is not working properley

hi all, I got a new F5 and installed the chanel list via a usb stick (using fat32) The chanels are there and working fine but there is no info showing exactly whats showing on a specific chanel. Have i done something wrong and if so any help would be welcome :)

Do you mean that you don't get a full 7 day EPG?

If so, then the 7 day EPG is only for the F3s & F5s boxes. Your box will only show now & next.

Also channel lists are not EPG's, they are two separate things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is the only difference between AJ and sattv lists the channel order?

EDIT: And what is the difference between the Sky HD and FULL HD lists for sattv? sorry for the noob question and if this has been answered before

With regards to the epg not working on the f5 box, goto youtube and type[h=1]F5S 7 Day TV guide 7 Day EPS[/h] :) hope it helps

hi guys!
a lot of the channels i watch do not have the epg working ,BT SPORTS ,ESPN,EUROPSORTS etc etc
any way i can get this fixed on my f5s?
thanks

Is the only difference between AJ and sattv lists the channel order?

EDIT: And what is the difference between the Sky HD and FULL HD lists for sattv? sorry for the noob question and if this has been answered before

Yep. sattv5's list follows Sky channel order, AJ's doesn't. Apart from that, they should both work. Not sure if sattv5's list has SD duplicates of all the HD channels though.

Taken from sattv5's FAQ:-

Full HD:
BBC1, BBC2,ITV1,Channel 4,Channel 5 at channels 101-105 are the HD Versions
the SD Versions are at BBC 1 SD 141, BBC 2 SD 142, ITV1 SD 178, Channel 4 SD 230, Channel 5 SD 171

Sky HD:
BBC1, BBC2,ITV1,Channel 4,Channel 5 at channels 101-105 are the SD Versions
the HD Versions are at BBC 1 HD 141, BBC 2 HD 142, ITV1 HD 178, Channel 4 HD 230, Channel 5 HD 171

hi guys!
a lot of the channels i watch do not have the epg working ,BT SPORTS ,ESPN,EUROPSORTS etc etc
any way i can get this fixed on my f5s?
thanks

BT SPORTS1 & 2, & ESPN are not working for anyone, but all of my Eurosports channels have EPG working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back