Skybox channel lists april/may/june 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

28/04/2016
Al Jazeera Eng Moved Transponder
LOVEWORLD TV Changed transponder
Kiss (Radio Channel) Moved Transponder
Magic (Radio Channel) Moved Transponder

Attachments

• 20160428TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160428TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 120
hey guys new to this, first time the scrabled message has appeard after a good while of initial use. will these dbs uodates allow future auto update by net?

With regards to Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from anothe r line provider, you can post here: http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...recommend-good-server-satellite-may-only.html to find another line provider.

I understand that someone has released an unofficial firmware that updates the channel list automatically, when I last heard about it the channel list they were using was mine and AJ's but it wasn't alwqys up to date, not sure if its still working .

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ----------

nice to see these boxes still supported, mine's been in cupboard for 3 years+ !

Yes were still here, they are great little boxes, doing a great service to many.

---------- Post Merged at 11:42 PM ----------

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

05/05/2016
Channel 5 and Channel 5 HD swapped (as Channel 5 HD is not clear)
Showcase+1 renamed Showcase 3
Filmon TV renamed FoTV and changed transponder
Sky Intro on 998 is now HD

Attachments

• 20160505TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20160505TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 97
But when I select it I'm getting the "Invalid program, search again!" message.
Doesn't this mean it's not working at all?

I'm to am getting a "no signal" error on my v8s box. Try updating channel list from ajsat. still the same issue. should i try the CWAITE channel update?

It's worth trying the CWAITES list.
Then try uploading firmware no 81 from Yojiatech site which also allows internet channel updates.
If you have no signal on every channel then check all of your connections.
If still the same then try a new power supply unit as the first remedy.
Make sure it's an original correct one.

CWAITES listThanks Benijofar - I will give it a try. Its only on some channels i'm getting the "No Signal" Error. The other channels are fine.

I have come across this openboxnosignal. uk / faq/ - and all my H channels are ok it only the V Channels the error is coming up on. The solution looks like an adapter, but reading some of the ebay comments, it does not seem to have fixed the problem.

Any suggestions?

Just tried the CWAITES list - no luck. BTW i have a V8S box - that firmware ok to use?

Last edited:
Yes.
The firmware no 81 is for the updated firmware for internet channel updates for the V8s box only.

But when I select it I'm getting the "Invalid program, search again!" message.
Doesn't this mean it's not working at all?

This is the message you get when sky sports box office is not broadcasting. Sky Sports Box Office only broadcasts part time when there is an event on.

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

CWAITES listThanks Benijofar - I will give it a try. Its only on some channels i'm getting the "No Signal" Error. The other channels are fine.

I have come across this openboxnosignal. uk / faq/ - and all my H channels are ok it only the V Channels the error is coming up on. The solution looks like an adapter, but reading some of the ebay comments, it does not seem to have fixed the problem.

Any suggestions?

Just tried the CWAITES list - no luck. BTW i have a V8S box - that firmware ok to use?

If you have any other Satellite boxes including official Sky boxes attached to you dish then unplug all boxes from the mains supply so they are completely powered off (do not just put them in standby) then see if the channels at No Signal return, if they do then you need a No Signal Fix Cable.

Hello,
Sorry if stupid question but I have always used aj sat but this seems to have stopped working,
Where can I get a new channel list for Openbox v8s??
Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the latest firmware on your box you can download it from the box now, i use the Irish one as i've been told its cwaites list.
If you don't have the latest firmware i would update your box with it.
I'm sure there's a file somewhere on here for you to download, if you cant find it or know one comes along give me a nudge later after 5pm as i'm going to work now :-)

If you have the latest firmware on your box you can download it from the box now, i use the Irish one as i've been told its cwaites list.
I'm sure there's a file somewhere on here for you to download, if you cant find it or know one comes along give me a nudge later after 5pm as i'm going to work now :-)

That's for the reply, really appreciate it, not sure if have the latest firmware? What version are we on at the moment??
I'll check after work.
[emoji12]

That's for the reply, really appreciate it, not sure if have the latest firmware? What version are we on at the moment??
I'll check after work.
[emoji12]

goto menu> scroll to network upgrade> ok on this> a box will appear with message> ok on this> left hand side should have tp prog> ok on this> ok on the uk list> yellow for upgrade> let the box burnflash and try your channels.
If that doesn't work you need to upgrade the firmware first which again I think can be done by network upgrade, hope this helps

18/05/2016

Absolute CR renamed Classic Rock and Moved Transponders
Absolute80s renamed Absolute 80s and Moved Transponders
Abs Rad 90s renamed Absolute 90s and Moved Transponders
Absolute moved transponders
BON TV Moved Transponders
Daystar Removed
EMAN CHANNEL added to 857

Attachments

• 20160518TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 20160518TPProg.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 72
Hi

Im having problems with Box nation it says no signal and i do not get sound will this fix it?

Cheers

Phil

If your are getting NO SIGNAL then I am not surprised that you are not getting any sound, If you have any other sat boxes attached to your dish then disconnect these from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to disconnect from the mains) if the channels return whilst all the other boxes are disconnected from the mains then yes you will need a no signal fix cable which you can get from eBay.If you don't have any other boxes connected to your dish, Which channel list are you using? If it's CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back