SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS Jan Feb March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers i figured it out, anyway i can get them channels back into my favourites without installing a new list, i use sattv5s but i dont see one on here yet for these channels?

I have latest list from sattv5 installed, the channels i just scanned back in are not in my entertainment section, the ones that are in there dont work, the ones i scanned went to the bottom of my channel list can i move them into the entertainment section?

Does baby tv work for anyone. If it does please can someone help me with it. Ive been trawling thru the site and hav tried the various suggestions but no luck.

im having the same problem with baby tv on my F5s ive looked at buying the s12 the f3s when i am shown a demo all other channels work but no BABY TV my wife and kids are getting on my n***** about this s*** sorry really stressed out about it not sure what model you have amerzc but i hear f3s f5s have this problem

I have latest list from sattv5 installed, the channels i just scanned back in are not in my entertainment section, the ones that are in there dont work, the ones i scanned went to the bottom of my channel list can i move them into the entertainment section?

eg for say $ESPN HD

Go to Menu.
Select "Edit Channel" Menu.
Select "Channel Edit".
Scroll to old $ESPN HD channel (0157).
Press OK to select it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote, then scroll down to X (delete).
Press OK to delete channel.
Scroll down list to new $ESPN HD channel (0595).
Press OK to select it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote to highlight "MOVE".
Press OK.
Use PG+ & PG- or UP & DOWN triangles on remote to move channel back to position 0157.
Press OK.
Press Exit.
Press OK to confirm changes.
Select "Favorites Edit".
Press "Fav" button on remote.
Scroll to "Sports".
Press OK.
Scroll to 0157 $ESPN HD on left hand "All Satellite" list.
Press OK to tick it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote to select + (add).
Press OK. A heart will appear next to channel & it will be added to "Sports" list.
Press Exit.
Press OK to confirm change.

Im goin thru exactly the same ordeal as you smo0th75... fyi i have the f3s skybox. I have read that there may be potential issue with babytv on these boxes. But I would of thought that this could be sorted with some sort of update or firmware. Any suggestions guys??

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 PM ----------

Sincere apologies if this has been covered before on previous posts/forums. If this is the wrong forum for this specific topic then please can someone point me in the right direction. Many Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, Complete Noob here,

Does this work for a F3 box which has been accidentally factory reset.

All i want is Free to Air Channels but my satellite / antenna dish setup is also gone so not sure if this shall be updated too as
i have no channels (showing no channel)?

It also shows longitude W, E but coming up as zero. (I bought the box off ebay and it used to work but now since resetting it accidentally
nothing comes up)

Many thanks

F3_NOOB

Quick question guys. On the title for the channel lists i see in Brackets (WIth SD). What does this mean?

It means that the High Definition (HD) channels have their Standard Definition (SD) channels included as well. In case you have any trouble with glitching etc. on the HD channels, you have the SD channel to fall back on.

Hi. I have orders a skybox f5s from china. Just want to check how can I load satellite (Sky Astra 28.2) on it?

i know how to load channel list (TO_PROG) etc but do I have to do anything else / install any other firmware on it before uploading channel list??

many thanks

A channel list will load the satellite also therefore just need to load channel list.

can't you tell sent it from my mobile

Thanks. So the box comes ready to use once channel list is loaded.

No need to install any firmware ??

Just curious as some websites provide "latest firmware". What do we use it for.

Thanks.

Hi iv just updated to the new channel list and sine then the bt sport channel has stopped working in both hd and sd all my other channels are working fine. Could anyone help.

Hi iv just updated to the new channel list and sine then the bt sport channel has stopped working in both hd and sd all my other channels are working fine. Could anyone help.

Same I managed to watch the 2nd half of the match Man Utd. I put my other channel listing back on until this is sorted out. If anyone wants the other channel list its the same as this search for pellonet channel list

With the kind permission of sattv5 sky numbered list

Moved Frequency Channels Updates 30/03/2014

Hum TV (New Channel) added EPG Number 859
Studio 66 TV 3 (Channel 941)changed frequency to 11426 V 27500
Sky Oscars (Channel 304) rebranded back to Sky Greats
Sky Oscars HD (Channel 331) rebranded back to Sky Greats HD
Boxnation HD (Channel) Changed EPG position to 490
Bid (Channel 645) rebranded to Shop At Bid
Info TV+1 (NEw Channel)added to Sky EPG 260.
Flirt TV now on EPG 938
Studio 66 TV 2 now on EPG 942
XXXpanded TV (Channel 931) rebranded to Xpanded TV
XXXpanded 2 (Channel 943) rebranded Xpanded TV 2
Dave HD (Channel 111) Changed frequency to 10.936V 23000
alibi HD (Channel 118) Changed Frequency to 10.936V 23000
STAR PLUS HD (Channel 784) Changed Frequency to 10.936V 23000
CBBEBIES HD/CBBC Channels 613/614 Changed to correct EPG Positions
London Live (Channel 1077) (TEST/NEW Channel) (12610 V 22000)
14 different Sky Box Office channels changed frequency (10.876 V 22000)
(GEO UK / Sony Max both working on list)

Attachments

• Sattv5 30th March 2014 FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip
    91.3 KB · Views: 333
  • Sattv5 30th March 2014 FULL HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Sattv5 30th March 2014 Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip
    91.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Sattv5 30th March 2014 Sky HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 49
I just upgrade the channel list and GEO TV and Sony Max still don't work by that I mean you can hear sound but no picture every other channel is working fantastic and seem faster

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back