SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS January February March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last few weeks, ID and ID+1 have been unwatchable due to a very poor picture..I thought this update might have cured it, but no.
Is there any way to get these 2 channels running properly again?

For the last few weeks, ID and ID+1 have been unwatchable due to a very poor picture..I thought this update might have cured it, but no.

I am using AJ's latest channel list and these two channels are perfect.Very strong SNR 76/77%.

The only problem is no EPG for either channel.

I am using AJ's latest channel list and these two channels are perfect.Very strong SNR 76/77%.

I'm using AJ's latest list as well.
Every other channel seems spot on. Its just these, and its only the ID channel that my Mrs watches. I'm getting nagged at plenty.lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh dear, the SNR is flickering between 58-63%..Does that mean my dish is out of alignment?

I'm using AJ's latest list as well.
Every other channel seems spot on. Its just these, and its only the ID channel that my Mrs watches. I'm getting nagged at plenty.lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh dear, the SNR is flickering between 58-63%..Does that mean my dish is out of alignment?

Is not a problem with the list. Satellite alignment or cabling issue. Maybe something blocking satellite line of sight?

is there a new list, have been using cwaite, which was updated on the 24th, but have just lost all channels, tried the aj sat list from the 26th, but that is not working either. help please

is there a new list, have been using cwaite, which was updated on the 24th, but have just lost all channels, tried the aj sat list from the 26th, but that is not working either. help please

What do you mean by lost?

If all the $ channels are showing scrambled, then it's a problem with your internet connection or your line provider.

If you get "no signal" on all channels, then it's a problem with your dish or LNB connection, or possibly a tuner fault.

It won't have anything to do with the channel list.

hi kremmen, its coming up as "scrambled", this normally happens to me when my wifi drops, but normally comes back, or when the channel frequencies change.
I have had no response from the guy that I got it off, would you be able to recommend another line provider please.

hi kremmen, its coming up as "scrambled", this normally happens to me when my wifi drops, but normally comes back, or when the channel frequencies change.
I have had no response from the guy that I got it off, would you be able to recommend another line provider please.

There's a thread for asking for recommendations:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-satellite-cccam-pay-server-request-only.html

Have you checked that your internet is working OK by clicking on a category in the Youtube app & seeing if you get a list of clips in the middle column?

It's generally accepted that if you cannot run a network cable to the box, it's more reliable to use homeplugs rather than wifi.

Don't think that's allowed. The advice will probably be to Google around for reputable or popular providers and then get a test line from them to see how stable the service is. Avoiding ebay is generally highly recommended.

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

01/04/2015
ESPN HD on 417 Moved transponders

31/03/2015
53700 Test added to 1238
53705 Test added to 1239
53710 Test added to 1240
53715 Test added to 1241
53720 Test added to 1242
53725 Test added to 1243
53730 Test added to 1244
53796 ESPN HD Test added to 1246
4646 Sky News Arabia Test added to 1247
55202 Channels TV Test added to 1248
9604 TV3 Ireland +1 Test added to 1249
Jewellery Ch. Changed Transponders Test removed from 1234
Psychics Live moved from 890 to 1250 55321 Psychics Live
BEACHBODY on 652 Moved to 1251 10115 Old BEACHBODY
TJC added to 652 (Copy of Jewellery Ch. on Channel 660)
SES SD Demo Removed from 1204
SES HD Demo Removed from 1233
20700 Test removed from 1208
20701 Test removed from 1210
20715 Test Removed From 1211
20735 Test Removed From 1215
20780 Test Removed From 1224

27/03/2015
Red Light 2 moved to 1237 test and renamed 53588 Red Light 2
ExGirlfriends moved from 915 to 913

Attachments

• 20150401TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    74.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150401TPProg.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 82
I'm probably doing something really stupid here but why do i only have the 65 channels (mostly radio) when i update my channel list with the files in this forum? I delete beforehand all channels every time.

Please start your own thread in the correct section, say what box you have, exactly what you are doing, and what you are seeing, the more info you give us, the easier it is for us to solve your problem.

@ wheelo...we are now into April. Is it possible to create a new April/May/June stickie thread with cdub74's 1/4/15 list as the first post (& possibly AJ's latest), & unstick this one?

hi updated channel list^ ^cdub74^^ . got a a few channels scrambled sky1/discovery/ ect but sky+1 works and discovery+1 works any suggestions done a channel rescan ?:whacko:

does anyno have a N.ireland channel list please

I've never seen an 'Ireland' specific list on here. I'd suggest (what I'm planning on doing myself), just installing the channel list and adding in the irish channels after. There's not really that many anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back