SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't time fly! LOL.

As AJ's latest list was dated 1/7/14 it really belongs in this thread, so here's the direct link to the post in the old thread:-

AJ's List 1-7-14

Last edited:
Hi All just a thought I am very new to this and the guys like Kremman who do such a great job keeping us all on the straight and narrow with their how to put new channel lists on our boxes,do a great job.I downloaded AJ's last list but it would not load into my box,I followed the tutorial but it just did not load,in the teach in it says the programme will be TP_PROG.dbs,now I had assumed that as long as it had dbs the box would load that programme,but the last channel list said TP_PROG(2).DBS and this did not load,so I just changed it to TP_PROG.dbs and straight away it loaded and all my channels are back,maybe the teach in needs ammending or is it my crazy 5S.
Best Regards

Any numbers next to the file means uve downloaded it more than once.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, ive been getting into these skyboxes for a while now, but for me AJ channel list just isnt cutting it...this itv encore thats supposed to appear never does, the favourites appear untitled sometimes...i ve noticed on a number of boxes actually if i do a blind scan channels will work fine but then using aj sats list some of them get juttery and scramble more often.....i dont know weather this is due to location...im about to try sattv5s list and fingers crossed i get better results.

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 AM ----------

would be good if sattv5 had an offical website though.

hi there, ive downloaded aj's update from here and his site and its not working for me.just saying file not found.can anyone help with this.thanks

Hi All just a thought I am very new to this and the guys like Kremman who do such a great job keeping us all on the straight and narrow with their how to put new channel lists on our boxes,do a great job.I downloaded AJ's last list but it would not load into my box,I followed the tutorial but it just did not load,in the teach in it says the programme will be TP_PROG.dbs,now I had assumed that as long as it had dbs the box would load that programme,but the last channel list said TP_PROG(2).DBS and this did not load,so I just changed it to TP_PROG.dbs and straight away it loaded and all my channels are back,maybe the teach in needs ammending or is it my crazy 5S.
Best Regards

Thanks for the kind words, but the credit for the tutorial on how to update channel list should go to bees:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/47720-how-update-your-channel-list-skyboxes.html

As you found out, it has to be labeled exactly as TP_PROG.dbs (in either upper case or lower case). Anything else won't be recognised.

If you are transfering a new channel list to your memory stick which still contains the old one, then you must chose the option to overwrite (replace) the old one, otherwise it will be named with a number attached to it, as in your post.

Perhaps you could post in bees tutorial thread asking him to emphasize the fact that it has to have that exact filename?

tucks82...have you checked that your filename is correct?

pdolton...I have never had any problems with AJ's lists, & I've tried them in most Openboxes/Skyboxes. ITV Encore working fine for me on AJ's latest list. Also, if your favorites show as Fav1, Fav2 etc, then you need to perform a "Factory settings" to get the headings to show correctly.

Last edited:
yes filename is correct.says file is empty tho

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 PM ----------

got it to work from aj's site.but channels still scrambled.i cant get hold of my guy think hes been caught.so will i need to buy 12 months again to get me up an running.thanks

Is there any reason why my girlfriends channel list is different to mine but we have the same update?Kids channels in the movies favourite list when mine are correct and also a couple of her kids channels dont work but they do on mine.We are on the same server so they should be working for her too.We dont have the same firmware/EPG updates so would that make any difference?

She also has an F5 box mines an F5S

Last edited:
Is there any reason why my girlfriends channel list is different to mine but we have the same update?Kids channels in the movies favourite list when mine are correct and also a couple of her kids channels dont work but they do on mine.We are on the same server so they should be working for her too.We dont have the same firmware/EPG updates so would that make any difference?

She also has an F5 box mines an F5S

Not sure why some $ channels work on your box but not your girlfriends.

As for the channels being in the wrong Favorites, try doing a "Factory settings" (but don't select anything else to reset in the pop-up box).

hi, i've tried installing aj's latest channel update and it keeps 'bricking' the boxes , i've done this 3 times now , each time re-downloading the update and i've used new usb's formatted to fat32 and gone through the normal procedure, does anyone know why this could be happening ?

thanks in advance.

Hi longside2014, Please try upgrade firmware. I had exactly same problem. some paid channels were working fine but some wasn't I tried several methods such as factory reset, updating channel list etc but no luck but then i decided to install latest firmware and see whether it works. And yes it worked charm :) .. please follow below steps for installing new firmware and add CCcam subscribed account:

Below procedure for SkyboxF5 HD
1. download latest firmware (.abs) from below site
satsupreme.com/download.php/318166-SKYBOX_F3S_F5S_3601HD_CMT_14041006DA
2. extract .abs to USB pen drive
3. connect USB drive to Skybox F5
3. click on menu button and go to Tool
4. select Upgrade by USB option
5. You should be able to see .abs file in "upgrade File"
6. click on "Start" - Upgrade will start just wait for some time. As soon as upgrade is done box will reboot itself
7. go to menu and "Network Local setting"
8. press four time 6 number in remote to appear Camds Setup option
9. select Camds Setup
10. select CCcam Client setup
11. Click on Manage Config file
12. Select CCcam.cfg file
13. click blue button to add subscription to watch paid channels
14. Download latest channel list and install it (make sure you delete old channel list before installing latest else you will get duplicate channels)

That's it ..

i recently uploaded the new firmware for my f5s as i wasn't getting boxnation and a few other channels. Those are all sorted but now i'm not getting sky sports news, all the other sports channels are there. Anyone else having this problem?

I know this has probably been asked before but - i recently got a libertview f5s for my dad. It's a skybox with a different name isn't it? So can i use AJs channel list on it?

Hi all,

I am new to all this technical stuff... was wondering if someone could help. My skybox f5 hd - most of the movies and sports channels are scrambled, what shall i do?

Hi all,

I am new to all this technical stuff... was wondering if someone could help. My skybox f5 hd - most of the movies and sports channels are scrambled, what shall i do?

If it is only your HD channels, they are all gone for everyone.
if it is only a few channels that have moved, then get the latest channel list, then install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back