Skybox F5 Cline showing login / Offline

sboggy32

I have had my skybox F5 about a month now - everything was going ok until last night when all the PTV channels were showing as scrambled. I can get to you tube and view a video on there so know I have an internet connection. I checked my cline which came as part of a gift and it kept changing between login and online in the Ccam setup. Then I went in and tried to add a free cline off the internet it too was coming up with login/ online. My gift Cline is now showing as offline/ login. On checking the status on the cardsharing info website was showing as down but the other clines were showing as available.
I thought it might be sky blocking my access through the router as they6 are my ISP so I turned my phone into an access point then connected the wifi to that and still the same. This is also the same if I connect to my router even with ethernet cable or wifi.
I am at a loss as to what this could be. I do have my official skybox set up underneath the F5 and this is definately switched off but still get the scrambed channels and the online/ login in the ccam setup.
Just wondering if anyone knows what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance.

Your box is trying to login to the server but isn't getting access.

The first one is down (offline) the second is up (online) but your still not getting access.

Try another test line, make sure the lines you have in the box already
have the green tick switched off, so you only have the test line active.

If the tick is on all lines, the box may choose to use a line that is "offline"
and you won't know which one it is using and therefore you will get scrambled.
This is because the box can choose to use any of the lines if they have a tick at the end
as it see them as available.

It is very doubtful it's anything to do with your ISP.

Don't factory reset !!! You will loose your line details and have to set the box up from scratch lol

you have been disconnected from your original server. as suggested do not factory reset there is no need

Reboot your router and try and get a different IP, (you might be on dynamic) sometimes servers will block your ip and you will get Login/offline.

Thanks guys that worked with a free cline so know it was just the "gift" - bit miffed that it was supposed to last 18 months and lasted 1 month but thanks for all your help (y)

hi first of all I apologies for where I have posted this question ,I am new to this site.
but my question is about my skybox f5
all my paid channels are scrambled , I emailed the person I bought off as in box and 12 month gift.
he says check youtube which I have( I'm getting videos but don't play) also asking for cline which I don't know where to find etc.
can anybody help me as in where to check for cline, I can find ccam config etc but I'm lost after that,
I'm going to camds setup and when I enter I get list like "ccam set up " there is few more like mgcamd set up,newcamd setup ,avatar set up,gs camd set up, to name but a few,
I go into ccam set up and I see update files by USB or manage config files, and underneath these in red it says copy files to USB root,update.
if I enter manage config files I get another drop down screen with 1 ccam.cfg. 2 ccam.prio. 3 constant .cw.. 4 soft cam.key 5 smart card.conf.
sorry about long story but what do I do from here to find if I'm working ok or what?

I am getting the same problem with my f3. Login-offline. If I update firmware will this help. Server is up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ----------

Were u ever able to figure out what was causing login-offline. I know the server is up but it wont go online. Any help would be great

Cline

Hi I have the f5 box and my current Cline has been unreliable could any please PM me the Cline to get please?
Thanx

hi first of all I apologies for where I have posted this question ,I am new to this site.
but my question is about my skybox f5
all my paid channels are scrambled , I emailed the person I bought off as in box and 12 month gift.
he says check youtube which I have( I'm getting videos but don't play) also asking for cline which I don't know where to find etc.
can anybody help me as in where to check for cline, I can find ccam config etc but I'm lost after that,
I'm going to camds setup and when I enter I get list like "ccam set up " there is few more like mgcamd set up,newcamd setup ,avatar set up,gs camd set up, to name but a few,
I go into ccam set up and I see update files by USB or manage config files, and underneath these in red it says copy files to USB root,update.
if I enter manage config files I get another drop down screen with 1 ccam.cfg. 2 ccam.prio. 3 constant .cw.. 4 soft cam.key 5 smart card.conf.
sorry about long story but what do I do from here to find if I'm working ok or what?

dont hi jack POSTS!!!!!

there is already a scramble channels sticky post

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ----------

Hi I have the f5 box and my current Cline has been unreliable could any please PM me the Cline to get please?
Thanx

why dont you post in the request a server post then hi jack someones post?

I have paid for a cline for a month on Saturday 30th Aug. I have been trying for the last 4 days to view premium channels, but only getting free channels. I am online. Must have been sent a duff cline. Tried to get a response from sender and they don't reply. Can anyone PM me a good cline server for the F5s please. Thanks

clines all scrambled.

I have around 7 different c-lines from 3 different eBay sellers. They are all down and the sellers are not responding to my messages. Does anybody have any idea what's going on. I'm going to purchase one from here but need to be sure before I pay for another line.

Back