SKYBOX F5 lack of Signal

barn66

Hey all, i am getting signal to lots of channels but some recently are giving me 'No Signal'. I have updated to a new TP_PROG.dbs (from this forum) but am not getting access to any movies? well that is not actually true - im getting Movies Hits, but thats it. I also get 4 films etc. im also still receiving sports and other premium channels. to me thats ruling out signal, channel list, connection to servers, but its leaving me struggling with what to check next. Your help would be very much appreciated

thansk

same here, had the same issue and thought my tuner was on its way out.....but re-flashed with the latest firmware and worked a treat.....

i am having this issue with 2 of my boxes (i have 3) brought 1 down and trying it where the main box works fine but with no joy. i have flashed it with latest firmware and put latest prog list on but still no joy any other ideas

Certain channels need a no signal fix which you can get off ebay,Get a test line off another provider to check

i have just ordered 3 to eliminate the problem. i had 1 of the boxes plugged in downstairs and when i disconnected cable from the other upstairs the signal shot up.

Back