SkyBox F5S - All channels work except AJ List update (BT Sport, ESPN etc.)(No signal)

Note: I am new to this

Hi, I bought my SkyBox F5S a few weeks ago and it's been working perfectly. I watched all my football matches on Sky Sports and never needed BT Sports, until today when I found out a match I will be watching is on BT Sport. When I went to looked for it, I noticed it was missing.. So, I searched the internet and everyone says I need to update it with AJ's new list. I found the newest AJ list on this site. I deleted all my previous channels, upgraded with AJ's new list then scanned my SKY satellite again to receive all my previous channels. So now I have all my previous channels and AJ's new list (BT Sport 1 & 2, Setanta etc.) but I receive no signal on the ones I updated with AJ's list. Well, I've only checked BT Sport and the likes for AJ's list so I assume the rest don't work. Please help, kick off soon! Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ----------

All of my other channels that have nothing to do with AJ's list work.

Yes, I have now deleted all my channels, updated AJ's new list yet again but this time I have not scanned my satellite for other channels. So now, all I have is all of AJ's channels (around 800, sky movies, sports etc.) and they all work except for Setanta Sports, ESPN and BT Sports. I receive no signal on these.

Try the non hd versions to see if they work. Also search no signal fix on ebay and see if the list of channels ur Missing matches. Just an idea. Alternatively contact ur server to see if they provide the channels youre after

Last edited:
go to downloads above choose skybox then load latest file. Or go to ************* as mentioned in previous post. don't forget delete channels before loading latest list

SkyBox F5S - All channels work except AJ List update (BT Sport, ESPN etc.)(No...

Save any line info

Go to factory setting remove list and everything else
Go to channel part delete

Reboot

Install cccam

Install channel list

Reboot

Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
what frequency is showing on bt sport should be 12574 if it is not you haven't loaded latest file

I am getting freq. 12515, can you link me to the newest update?

BT Sport1 & 2 is on 12515H. BT Sport HD1 & 2 is on 12574H.

If you want to make sure you have the latest channel list, AJ's latest (21/3/14) is here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...-lists-jan-feb-march-2014-a-8.html#post315009

and sattv5's latest (4/3/14) is here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...-lists-jan-feb-march-2014-a-5.html#post311464

I've downloaded that newest channel list for skybox and im still having problems with BT Sport 1 and 2.. Any ideas as to why?

I've downloaded that newest channel list for skybox and im still having problems with BT Sport 1 and 2.. Any ideas as to why?

No problem here with BT Sports 1 & 2 on 12515H.

BT Sports HD 1 & 2 & ESPN HD however have changed transponder to 11604V sym 29500.

Back