skyNEW Skin

hi, is it possible to change the font size for the program description?
i've been able to drop the font size on everything else on this screen. but not the description.

1-0-19-C85-20-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014153301.jpg
As @wheelo has mentioned you do it by epg/menu
change event font size to -6
change service font size to -6
change service width to 240
change timeline fontsize to -6 that's what I have mine set up too but you can set yours to how you want that's just a guideline for you

hmmm..
i have my event, service and timeline set to -3 and width 280 but that wasn't enough to fit the description it seems.

i'll try dropping it further down, although i didn't see any difference from 0 to -3 for the description, but did notice it everywhere else.

edit - that makes no difference to the description text (the bit at the top).
it changes everything but that.

That can only be changed via the skin files. I'm not sure exactly what section it would be in the skin.xml

usr/share/enigma2/skin name/skin.xml

That can only be changed via the skin files. I'm not sure exactly what section it would be in the skin.xml

usr/share/enigma2/skin name/skin.xml

with rytec sources giving so much data in the field it mostly becomes un-readable at that font size.
i'll need to see where the size is hard coded and drop it down a bit.

hi, is it possible to change the font size for the program description?
i've been able to drop the font size on everything else on this screen. but not the description.

1-0-19-C85-20-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014153301.jpg

do you mean the part that says 'another case for the dishevelled detective'...etc?

you can only change this by editing the epg XML file in the skin, you can make it smaller or larger.
usr/share/enigma2/ skin name? /epg xml
epgeditxml.jpg

change it to 20 and save it, upload it back to box and reboot

I think Chabs just uses skin.xml so you'll need to search the whole xml to find the EPG section. I'm not sure if it will work with e2skinner.

Really basic question but how do I get the EPG to display the channel I'm currently watching?

Been through all the menus and can't find the option

Really basic question but how do I get the EPG to display the channel I'm currently watching?

Been through all the menus and can't find the option

I'm afraid you've baffled everyone with this one.
if you are watching for example, Sky Sports News and you press epg, are you saying there's a random channel playing like ITV4?

no matter what channel I'm watching, when i press epg, the same channel is playing in the little window while i scroll through the sections etc, does yours not do this?

skyQ New Layout any news on this For wooshbuild infinity atv 6.2

The skin is ready, just sorting the top picks with @wooshman who has been very busy lately. So took time to sort the DreamPlex Pack for skyNEW skin as the last one is very very old. Will try upload the DreamPlex Skin pack later today if all goes well...but it will only work with the latest version of skyNEW skin....

:)

The skin is ready, just sorting the top picks with @wooshman who has been very busy lately. So took time to sort the DreamPlex Pack for skyNEW skin as the last one is very very old. Will try upload the DreamPlex Skin pack later today if all goes well...but it will only work with the latest version of skyNEW skin....

:)
Excellent, what are the main differences between skywb and skynew as I use skywb but would like to use the dreamplex when released?

I'm afraid you've baffled everyone with this one.
if you are watching for example, Sky Sports News and you press epg, are you saying there's a random channel playing like ITV4?

no matter what channel I'm watching, when i press epg, the same channel is playing in the little window while i scroll through the sections etc, does yours not do this?

Sorry I meant say I'm watching Comedy Central, I press EPG the yellow bar will highlight the first channel in my channel list.

How do I get it to highlight my current channel when I open the EPG.

Nothing to do with the mini preview screen, the actual listings themselves.

Are you using bouquets? sports, kids, entertainment, movies etc.
If you have all channels in one huge list, this may have something to do with it

Back