SkyQ Skin

No it only changes when i select a channel.

Sorry, the code is wrong...

change this:

<widget alphatest="blend" position="606,215" size="272,153" render="skyQPicon" source="session.CurrentService" transparent="1" zPosition="5">
<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
</widget>

source="session.CurrentService" to source="Service"

My Bad...do the same for the other screen as well...and change the zPosition="8" to "9"

and you know the rest...Dont forget to save...and overwrite the one you have...

:)

Sorry, the code is wrong...

change this:

<widget alphatest="blend" position="606,215" size="272,153" render="skyQPicon" source="session.CurrentService" transparent="1" zPosition="5">
</widget>

source="session.CurrentService" to source="Service"

My Bad...do the same for the other screen as well...and change the zPosition="8" to "9"

and you know the rest...Dont forget to save...and overwrite the one you have...

:)
unfortunately this did not work... should this line read:
<widget alphatest="blend" position="606,215" size="272,153" render="skyQPicon" source="Service" transparent="1" zPosition="9">
</widget>

Your hardly available to teamviewer? :)

Use these files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0ao6zsykelk3x7/xml.rar?dl=0

replace the ones you have in skyQ folder and restart GUI

Excellent, that worked.
I have one more request lol.

On the TV guide page, is it possible to make the channel names which are too long scroll? same with the bouquet names...
1_0_19_6A5_43_601_FFFF0000_0_0_000.jpg
1_0_19_6A5_43_601_FFFF0000_0_0_00.jpg
btw please don't feel i'm criticizing your hard work, just trying to help develop it :) my OCD has been going mad over the last few weeks haha
Thanks again for all your continued help and hard work. I couldn't even dream of making or attempting to make a skin of my own. by far the best skin out there.

thanks again

unfortunately this did not work... should this line read:
<widget alphatest="blend" position="606,215" size="272,153" render="skyQPicon" source="Service" transparent="1" zPosition="9">
</widget>

Your hardly available to teamviewer? :)
what does this virtual zap actually do mate, if you dont mind me asking?

Excellent, that worked.
I have one more request lol.

On the TV guide page, is it possible to make the channel names which are too long scroll? same with the bouquet names...
View attachment 31871
View attachment 31872
btw please don't feel i'm criticizing your hard work, just trying to help develop it :) my OCD has been going mad over the last few weeks haha
Thanks again for all your continued help and hard work. I couldn't even dream of making or attempting to make a skin of my own. by far the best skin out there.

thanks again
I went into channel selecion settings and set show channel numbers to 'no' and show columns to 275

what does this virtual zap actually do mate, if you dont mind me asking?

The message you replied to isn't actually the virtual zap plugin. But virtual zap puts a PIP window on the info bar where the skyq picon is, when you press left or right on the remote.

so you can see whats on, on other channels while watching something... here's a screen shot. Where the clear box is the pip but a screenshot doesn't capture the PIP. Also your receiver has to have the capability to do this. Not sure how you can tell if your receiver is capable but i know cheaper receivers such as zgemma don't.
1_0_19_6A5_43_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

The message you replied to isn't actually the virtual zap plugin. But virtual zap puts a PIP window on the info bar where the skyq picon is, when you press left or right on the remote.

so you can see whats on, on other channels while watching something... here's a screen shot. Where the clear box is the pip but a screenshot doesn't capture the PIP. Also your receiver has to have the capability to do this. Not sure how you can tell if your receiver is capable but i know cheaper receivers such as zgemma don't.
View attachment 31874

Why wont the PIP screen not show in Webinf?? It should show in the screenshot...

Anyone with vix could you please confirm if the PVR Icons are displaying.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Top skin buddy

Would it be possible to let me know how to make the channel selection and also recordings selection when highlighting a channel or recording darker as it’s practically the same colour and cannot see what I am selecting.

Just wondering please could you fix the coloured buttons on a few pages on vix.

menu/setup/tuner config/tuner setup
red, green, yellow buttons not showing. (close, select, client mode)
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg
vix default skin:
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

menu/timers/timers
no labels on the coloured buttons (delete,add,disable,cleanup)
1_0_19_6A5_43_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
vix default skin:
1_0_19_6A5_43_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg

menu/setup/tuner config/autobouquetsmaker/show log/autobouquetsmaker log
yellow button is showing which is not needed, instead the green button should be there (save log)
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg
vix default skin:
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (5).jpg

menu/setup/user interface/language
No red or green buttons showing (cancel, save)
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg
vix default skin:
1_0_19_967_4A_601_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (4).jpg

Sorry i only noticed these now, i have went through every menu and these are the only things i can see, sorry for being picky :)

Last edited:
Hi, I am running OpenATV 6.2 and wonder how you get the Recording screen to look as you do as this is what I get

image.jpeg

Does anybody know if there's a way to change this sky cinema picon so that I can insert one to match each category name please? I've had a look in all of the files for the skin and can't see the image anywhere to swap it

Attachments

• 20180303_130355.jpg
    20180303_130355.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Back