Smarters (skyglass) issue

markosa24

Hi all, i can see similar posts to my request but nothing so specific.
Its my first forum post so here goes,
I have a subscription to IPTV but no after support. I had no issue on initial set up but my IPTV now works intermittently. I use a paid VPN and im on VM 150mb getting good speeds when i test. Ive disconnected all devices bar firestick (4k+ 1st gen i think). And looked at all child safe settings etc. But i get the usual attempting to reconnect 1/5 2/5 3/5 etc. The Live Tv, Movies and Series all seem to update. The epg's are present and upto date. Ive cleared my cache uninstalled reinstalled tried on my mobile tried on another firestick tried on another isp (friends house) made sure that only 1 is connected (uninstalled all but origional firestick) and its the same problem. It half seems to coincide with prem matches but the whole of the IPTV doesnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you

Hi all, i can see similar posts to my request but nothing so specific.
Its my first forum post so here goes,
I have a subscription to IPTV but no after support. I had no issue on initial set up but my IPTV now works intermittently. I use a paid VPN and im on VM 150mb getting good speeds when i test. Ive disconnected all devices bar firestick (4k+ 1st gen i think). And looked at all child safe settings etc. But i get the usual attempting to reconnect 1/5 2/5 3/5 etc. The Live Tv, Movies and Series all seem to update. The epg's are present and upto date. Ive cleared my cache uninstalled reinstalled tried on my mobile tried on another firestick tried on another isp (friends house) made sure that only 1 is connected (uninstalled all but origional firestick) and its the same problem. It half seems to coincide with prem matches but the whole of the IPTV doesnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you
You are probably being blocked if it coincides with EPL games.
Which vpn are you using?
You should probably get a free 24h test line from a different provider when EPL is scheduled

Thanks Pablo, I started using IP vanish then went to Express VPN. Im not clued up on this, is it possible to block even through a VPN or ot it more the Sub provider is being blocked?

I sometimes have blocks that coincide with EPL games but turning on my VPN fixes the issue instantly. This happens with two different suppliers.
I have no issues when there are no EPL games.
As mentioned try a different supplier and if you’re VPN is not fixing the issue then it maybe down to your sub supplier.

You can only ask in the iptv request thread.
You may not need a new sub if you can get this one working, is it working right now?
Is it off any other time when EPL isn't on?
No it seems to go off for the whole day but it's been off since Friday. I have only had it a month so not really observed it any other time ...as in its been on. When I first got the sub it worked on the matches too.

No it seems to go off for the whole day but it's been off since Friday. I have only had it a month so not really observed it any other time ...as in its been on. When I first got the sub it worked on the matches too.
You've been robbed.
I hope you only took a short sub?
You may as well get a new sub as it looks like this one is a duffer, did you get it on social media?
Don't name providers or servers publicly.

Yeah, my own foolish fault mate, picked one with little research took a year but it was cheap for a year. You live you learn eh! Annoying thing is its a good sub when it works for other things like series, movies etc. Im half convinced they use the same log in for multiple accounts and thats why i cant acess 9t half the time (because someone else is logged in)

Yeah, my own foolish fault mate, picked one with little research took a year but it was cheap for a year. You live you learn eh! Annoying thing is its a good sub when it works for other things like series, movies etc. Im half convinced they use the same log in for multiple accounts and thats why i cant acess 9t half the time (because someone else is logged in)
Sorry to hear about your sub.
Just make a request here and you should get sorted.
Request A Good IPTV Server - Jan/Feb/Mar 2024

If been off since Friday then I would take it as a loss and move on you live and learn.
Is any of your friends or family with the same provider and have had the same issue

If been off since Friday then I would take it as a loss and move on you live and learn.
Is any of your friends or family with the same provider and have had the same issue
No one i can compare unfortunately. Ive wrote it off now
Ill hunt for a new sub thanks

Back