Snp srp pocons have disappeared

Pistolp

I deleted my picons. I have went to download them again from plug in browser but they are not available anymore. Any ideas. Atv image 5.3

First make sure you have removed any existing picons from the remove plugins screen.

Then from the add plugins screen, select the Feeds section and install feeds.xyz. Exit back to full screen TV and then go back into download plugins. You will then see the SRP and SNP in the picons section.

Never needed to download feed xyz since I moved to atv from vix. The feeds never download. But ive always had the snp picons till this morning. Ive tried downloading the feed but it never stays on if u get what i mean?

Feeds doesn't it just adds access to the SRP and SNP picons in the Picon section. You won't see any change in the feeds section only additional picons in the picon section.

Nope still cant get them . Do you know where I could get the latest picon file from so I can ftp them to my box?

Thanks mate I downloaded the picons.eu feed and ftp it to box. It has now brought up all the picons again. Im thinking the xyz feed must be down?

Only thing is using the picon.eu website seem to have put a virus on my laptop as loads and loads of security pages came up telling me spyware was put on and to ring a number also running very very slow now.

Thanks mate I downloaded the picons.eu feed and ftp it to box. It has now brought up all the picons again. Im thinking the xyz feed must be down?

Only thing is using the picon.eu website seem to have put a virus on my laptop as loads and loads of security pages came up telling me spyware was put on and to ring a number also running very very slow now.

Same for me with the site my virus scanners doing overtime ive told the devs. Its xyz feeds but theyve changed the domain for anyone else wanting the feeds can download the ipk here

Code:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd93az7i3j9r4wo/enigma2-plugin-feeds-picons.eu_2016-11-30--19-35-27_all.ipk?dl=0

Ive got them on and now have a full list 1000s of picons so its not to bad. Just had to factory reset my laptop

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 AM ----------

Got to change a couple of them around aswell as slysports 2 hd picon was just the normal on and it always done my head in. Tried to add a picon for vm previews but it wouldnt stick it would just use the picon off the last channel I used any ideas to why for the channel?

Back