1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Softcam not in tv menu

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by ephadrine, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ephadrine

ephadrine Registered

I have just finished setting up my H2s zgemma box i went to put a line in and i had no CCcam.cfg so i made one in note pad opened filezilla and dragged it across to /etc edited my line saved it. Then i went to find softcam on my tv and i cant find it there. I have gone through the menu setting on tv and cant find it. please help i think im almost done it.

Thankyou

2. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    You need to download the softcams and install the ipk's

3. ephadrine

ephadrine Registered

is that from download plugin extensions softcam manager? Thanks

4. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    Not sure... They're the ones Sucmnsee uploaded, always worked for me.... apart from on the ItalySAT image anyway.

5. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

If it's atv, it won't be in the plugin download menu. A wee Google will get you it and ftp it over and install it

6. ephadrine

ephadrine Registered

How do i find them then? This is all new to me.

Thanks

7. kiddac

kiddac

have a look at my barebones guide at the top of the zgemma 2s forum. There is a link in there and full instructions

8. lancable

lancable T K Veteran

what image mate ? atv dont have it in there feeds

9. ephadrine

ephadrine Registered

I am using your guide i figured out what i did wrong i missed that page out somehow. i have got to the bit plugins ipk installer memeory /tmp then when i click on it comes up with no displayable files on this medium found. fixed that problem.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016