SoftCam stalling

I've found mgcamd does this on every box I've used. And that's around 20 i have my own server which is perfect on cccam and oscam but always the issue where mgcamd occasionally stops responding. Then a restart of the softcam and it's fine again. I've tried so many settings in the end i gave up on it. Cccam is a much more reliable cam in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've found mgcamd does this on every box I've used. And that's around 20 i have my own server which is perfect on cccam and oscam but always the issue where mgcamd occasionally stops responding. Then a restart of the softcam and it's fine again. I've tried so many settings in the end i gave up on it. Cccam is a much more reliable cam in my opinion.

Interesting, how easy is it to move from mg to CC?

Sorry for the late reply just got back from Spain. Yes very easy if you are using an N line then just copy that and create a CCcam.cfg file. Paste the line in then from the plugins menu install CCcam 2.3.0 then restart it in the cam menu and hey presto no more needing to restart your cam.

Sorry for the late reply just got back from Spain. Yes very easy if you are using an N line then just copy that and create a CCcam.cfg file. Paste the line in then from the plugins menu install CCcam 2.3.0 then restart it in the cam menu and hey presto no more needing to restart your cam.

Thanks, will give that go.

To date, I haven't had any further issues since adding the Google DNS server in addition to my default DNS server.

Back