Some channels not working???

smiffy483

I've got a cline running and currently have a lot of channels that won't work I.E some movie channels come up with the message tune failed but sky 1, sky sports 2 & BT sports do work

The signal on some HD channels is 98-100% but some are around 4-10% and some none at all

Is there something I'm doing wrong??

happening on my zgemma box plus also another friends too. channels in question uk gold plus Dave. I have tried a ABM rescan but no joy

mine on sly not cable... reading other posts looks like others have had issues, going to try and amb rescan and then reboot. will let you know what happens

mine on sly not cable... reading other posts looks like others have had issues, going to try and amb rescan and then reboot. will let you know what happens

yes a ABM rescan (MENU/setup/service searching/autoboquets maker/star scan) and reboot also worked for me.

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 PM ----------

Hi

Sorry using a vm cable feed in Scunthorpe but using the Grimsby feed 000022 is this the correct one?

(MENU/setup/service searching/autoboquets maker/star scan) and reboot also worked for me.

having the same problems, i've got a zgemma s2, most channels are working, but Dave, Gold, Alibi (and a few others) are not working, they're just black screens. I've tried restarting the GUI, rescanning, restarting mgcamd, removing the satalite and reinstalling the autobouquets. Still not got the channels working

Back