1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRP Picons

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Janso, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    Anybody recommend a nice set of SRP picons? I know they need updating when a service moves about but I can't use SNPs on my box because I have an XML file to stick channel numbers in which then changes the service name and I'm fooked if I'm editing every single picon name.

I've tried a few on the plugins but they're all a bit meh compared to some of the SNP sets I used to use.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  2. Buckham_uk

Buckham_uk TK Veteran

{Support Worker (adults with autism)
    Doncaster, England
    I use the standard ones woosh recommends with his build apart from I like the white on black. Stand out well and for me they look better

3. kiddac

kiddac

4. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    Cheers, they're lovely.

Don't suppose you could point me towards any for cable? or am I best off just editing picon names for the ones I want

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Just update to my openatv backup that uses a different method of adding channel numbers on epg so snp picons can be used :nerd:

6. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    I'm only using the custom mix as I no longer have an H.2H for my cable since i upgraded to a gigablue - is it something I can add to my image?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
  8. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    I'm using your HD swap for a combo box on OpenATV

9. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    I'll try and create a plugin for adding channel numbers on epg did try before but wanted it to save the original pyo files and couldn't work it out. You'll be better off with vix on the gigablue use the customupdater plugin with vix you have the option for channel numbers on so snp picons can be used.

10. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Male
    Alright, I'll give that a go then. I've made a backup of my setup so if you ever crack it I can always go back. Cheers.