SRP Picons

Janso

TK Veteran
Anybody recommend a nice set of SRP picons? I know they need updating when a service moves about but I can't use SNPs on my box because I have an XML file to stick channel numbers in which then changes the service name and I'm fooked if I'm editing every single picon name.

I've tried a few on the plugins but they're all a bit meh compared to some of the SNP sets I used to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the standard ones woosh recommends with his build apart from I like the white on black. Stand out well and for me they look better

Cheers, they're lovely.

Don't suppose you could point me towards any for cable? or am I best off just editing picon names for the ones I want

Just update to my openatv backup that uses a different method of adding channel numbers on epg so snp picons can be used :nerd:

I'm only using the custom mix as I no longer have an H.2H for my cable since i upgraded to a gigablue - is it something I can add to my image?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try and create a plugin for adding channel numbers on epg did try before but wanted it to save the original pyo files and couldn't work it out. You'll be better off with vix on the gigablue use the customupdater plugin with vix you have the option for channel numbers on so snp picons can be used.

Alright, I'll give that a go then. I've made a backup of my setup so if you ever crack it I can always go back. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back