SS3 and SS5 not working?

Hi all, Have my box set-up and for some reason SS3 and SS5 are the only channels not working. They were working yesterday on my f5s. Any idea why? My region is Rep of Ireland if that makes any difference?

as it got autobouqets if so run it
but also could be your supplier
I scanned on a different frequency I got on King of Sat and it's clearing. Can I just delete the other and swap with this or will the auto update every night bring me back to square one?

Are u going into channels using the epg button and selecting a channel first time after scan? This is important. Resets the other epg somehow

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ----------

Both working on my Eire setting.
Are they off on ibox AND f5s?

Are u going into channels using the epg button and selecting a channel first time after scan? This is important. Resets the other epg somehow

Cheers, yep I'm doing this. SS4 and SS5 not working. If I do a manual scan at different frequencies from KingofSat the channels are clearing.

Cheers, yep I'm doing this. SS4 and SS5 not working. If I do a manual scan at different frequencies from KingofSat the channels are clearing.
Just going through the channels and there are more that will only clear when I manual scan on a different frequency. This was happening on AJs list on the f5s but all I had to do was swap the channels out. I presume that after the update every night I'll be back to channels that don't work?

Sounds like a setting somewhere is a little off or the dish is. V strange.
Until sorted ur best bet may be cancel nightly scan unless u miss something?

Last edited:
Sounds like a setting somewhere is a little off or the dish is. V strange.
Until sorted ur best bet may be cancel nightly scan unless u miss something?
I doubt very much it's an allignment issue. On the f5s it would say scrambled but the signal quality etc was totally normal. Would this be a provider problem because the channels are there, just not at the frequency which autobouquets wants them? Could I manually add in these channels and switch off the autobouquets update? Would this affect the epg update? Sorry about all the questions, I might start a thread in General Sattelite to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Sorry didnt realise was 'scrambled' on f5s thought was no signal.
Defo not alignment then as its finding it and not sorting. My bad.
Im using settings below if they help as comparison just in case.

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

You're using the ABM in service searching rather than the plugin arent u?

Attachments

• 20140825_193411.jpg
    20140825_193411.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20140825_193437.jpg
    20140825_193437.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26
Yep using exact same settings (using your image from download section). I'm thinking it must be a provider issue. If he says there's nothing he can do, is it possible to just manually switch the channels?

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ----------

Yep using ABM in service search.

You can same principle as f5s
Search KOS and enter as manual scan then move to spot.

So first manual scan with freq.
Then they'll be at bottom of list. Best find all first. Then

↑↓ now&next epg
Menu
Enable move mode
Move to wherever
Menu
Disable move mode
Exit
Use epg button and change channel to reset

But turn off auto update at 5am.
Epg will still update 5.30 fine.

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

But ch numbers will be off a bit if I remember.

Ie its hard to get '104' etc at start so u may nit be able to just type and go unless u remember new number it gets given.

Did this the other night for someone it gives bit more about repositioning ch in list.
Type something like 401 and go to
Press ↑ or ↓
Go to top bbc1sd
Menu
Enable bouquet edit
Move to and select bbc1sd ( turns blue )
Menu
End bouquet edit
↑↓
Go to bbc1hd
Enable move mode
Select (turn red)
Move to top
Menu
End move mode.

That should be bbc1hd on No.1.
Not 101. Sorry
But hit 1 then ch + - and it all works

Also remember rhis is very similar in any enigma 2 box so look at Vu and stuff tutorials because id say theres easier way to do what we're doing lol

Last edited:
Provider got back to me and said it's not at his end. Then I move SS4 manually, but when I hit 405 it's bringing me back to scrambled version. Starting to drive me nuts.

is this in all channels? i go to bouquet and select channel from there,if its greyed out shows not working/moved.

Back