Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On

M1nz
I agree

Phil1979 clearly I am missing your point and clearly you are missing mine.

OldBrian are you refering to Starview..I guess you are but just wanted to clarify.

The big deal would natually be, if you bought a box that you were told would last 12months and it lasted 2 months is my guess.

To the people who bought the box it's a very big deal if they were ripped for their hard earned money.

That's my guess anyway.

At the end of the day people who buy these boxs take a chance. If it works 1 month, two month or one day users like use decided to buy the box. If you dont then pay Sky & vermin the cost.

Yes I agree totally, afterall I am a Sky customer and hate paying the bill but I do.

Added after 5 minutes:

One smal point I keep meaning to mention is..

Years ago Lizzard released software to kill the clones which activated 30 days from when it was loaded to the box if you guys recall.

Whats to say that the software The Kiddy has released on behalf of the same crowd doesn't do the same.

I understand it might not happen but how do any of you guys know..

Afterall it's happened before so what is stopping it happening again.

Just thinking aload but thought I would mention it anyway.

Tick tock tick tock..

Last edited:
SKYBOSS you have your views so do everyone else. Let the people decide what they want do. It's the chance people take so let them all decide else as I say pay the service bill like how you do. Thats what you decided to do

lol a lot of if and buts , but all knew this even before you posted SKYBOX, i agree there probably be a replacement box its easier to get round the law being sold as a free view etc etc, so its just a case of when and if they go as you say in 5 weeks then im sure members would go to a proven box rather than a new box, so time will tell

Am happy that the boxes are back on, lets just sit back and enjoy until kiddy gives us a update

my starview box gone down @ 10.00 pm is this a temp thing kiddy done the usual fact setting install fw then new channel search then 1819 any thoughts on this mate or is this the norm

from time to time boxes will go off, well should say channels really, they are working on the server and channels, so dont worry the box is working, just some maintenance work being carried out

Kiddy help me pls
i put new firmware on followed the guide etc
but can olny get 11 channels tried it at 2 address both the same i've got the right symbol rate 6887
the signal is 96 and quality 95 scan 11 channels then drops to s90 q10 and wont pickany more up

please help dude
cheers

check for breakdown in service quality is too low to pick up channels,are other boxes working,also noticed signal level too high which may give you problems

Back