STARVIEW 3 THE BOX SUPER (channels lost)

thnxx

i got same probs thought it was solved but not for all channels. Sports working but no movie channel is working. I got The box super Starview 3

hi guys do either of you have new vm cards or if your not a subscriber do you know if your areas have changed over? Kingsatan if you have lost movies it could be your in the midst of change over if so sorry matey but no fix!
@ ssegrub - do a full factory reset then a rescan. as said above if you have new vm cards then nothing you can do. check out this thread to see if your areas have been switched >>> http://www.techkings.org/general-ca...s-post-if-you-have-received-new-cards-uk.html

to Linny40
This is what i have The box super, Starview 3, API ver 8.02e_E Boot ver:8.0 30.Nov.2008.
Now here i dont know what vm cards is and how or where to subscribe. I checked in the web you gave me it says Wolverhampton( receiving new cards ).
Thanks for help, really appreciated

@ KINGSATAN
your welcome! VM cards and subscription - thats the legal way- your cable line supplier, if you have a virmin box you would have received a new card via the post. its vm that send the signal to your home - you must have got a box knowing you had the cable signal coming in. so your area is receiving new vm cards which means its changing over to Nag 3 - so sorry nothing anyone can do you will start loosing channels a few more at a time and over the next few weeks end up with nothing and box worthless!
Oneday hopefully it will get sorted but its been a long wait so far.

Missing movie channels on Starview 3 Box Super - London

Hi,
My box gets channels but nothing for movies and the odd entertainment channels. Dc, sone the standard factory reset/set default key/reinstall channels still no joy. Can anyone help please?
thanks

Starview 3

I too yesterday (11/08/2010) lost some but not all of my premium channels which is a puzzle. Some are scrambled and others not. Anyone else with the same glitch?

im in cambridge we had new cards delivered today, NAGRA 3 is here, no fix at the moment.:bang head:

Box Super Lost Channels

Hi,
I have lost all channels and have re-flashed the box but without success. Box does not even try to update the data and just report "scrambled or bad channel", help.

Hi,
I have lost all channels and have re-flashed the box but without success. Box does not even try to update the data and just report "scrambled or bad channel", help.

sounds like your area gone to N3 check out the sticky in the main cable box forum. think most of UK are now N3
sorry basically box is now a doorstop for you :(

can any one help with starview 3 i have tryed everything, but cant load the gtrom super 8.04 software. many thnaks

Sorry for only clicking the likes button cactikid, if I could have clicked the "I feckin love it" button, I would (y)

I have always loved that "fix"

Back