Starview 5 on a dish

Stumpy

Can any one tell me if i used a starview 5 with a dish what channels would i get would it just be the free to air channels or would i get anything extra.

As far as I know its only the free to air channels you`ll get.

Are you on about the HD Combo?

Last edited:
You cant get sat on that box as its a DVB - C box (cable)

Have you flashed the box & tried it on Ch*rus in your area?

When the box arrives, let us know & we`ll talk you through flashing it.

If you know anyone in your area at the moment who has a DVB - C box working on ch*rus, then your box should work. But for how long, no one knows :dunno:

Stumpy there is alot of eng companies still selling boxes to irish people knowing that they will not work. or work (for long), hope bud your not one of them

O i dont know i got it on ebey it sead item specifics satellite, Cable, freeview. if yea want to look at it it's on item number is370315705460 what do ye think am i going to get a a paper weight or what :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

id be very wary of buying summit like that on ebay atm he may have 100% fb but before you bought id have told him where you were and see if he said its may not work. If your in UK again depending on your area as it if it will work.
its said specifics coz thats the heading it would come under on ebay when he listed it. Ife your in Eire then youll have to ask the lads
Hope you do manage to get it working, all the help you will need will be on here
I have just asked seller a Q and depends on his answer as to if i would trust him

Last edited:
Back