Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone Pm the address the for the starview to pay for the subscription please ?

read first post on first page of this thread, the info is all there :dunno:

I have entered my E-Mail Address and box number and when i click submit, nothing happens..... HELP..... my box expires tonight, & its not long till the fitba season........ cooncil telly will be murder lol.... Any help would be appreciated ... Thanks

I have entered my E-Mail Address and box number and when i click submit, nothing happens..... HELP..... my box expires tonight, & its not long till the fitba season........ cooncil telly will be murder lol.... Any help would be appreciated ... Thanks

It may appear as though nothing happens, but members have said that the e-mail does in fact go through and you should get a reply soon.

As I have said countless times it appears nothing happens wait, my email came through in ten mins saying I had been submitted for support half hour later info came through paid by paypal back on in 24 hours have a little patience

Last edited:
I'm just about to follow all the instructions, wish me luck! I'm a bit of a tard lol
the threads are long enough without telling us what your going to do,

read forum rules regards posting and constructive posts

Post deleted

You read this thread ;)

You could of said ,well why don't you register for a paypal account
and then go on from there, simple isn't it.

You can direct them to the first post .
Starview 6 & 7 reg fix svsupport101
>

Also "You Read this thread" is no real answer is it.

If your avatar is similar to what you look like well i can understand
your meaning. I have always wanted to help people even if they are idiots.

Will i get a warning or an immediate ban as before.
No offence meant by the way.

Last edited:
did you factory reset and rescan from direct feed with lan removed first,when channels loaded insert lan and exit out,power off at rear box modem and router for 30 secs then on,enter 1819 on box and see what happens.

how to fix expire date on stareview 7

as others have been told read first page and post on this thread,

feel like a parrot now repeating meself :bang head:

hi guys ive used the sv support team on numerous occasions and have found the level of their service superb,they responded to my queries in a fast and concise manner,i really do think sv are really getting it together and the whole service seems a lot more stable

Hi all I have paid for a 6 month tariff and I am now waiting for my box to come back on, has anyone already paid for a new tariff and have had there channels come back. Let me no guys. Thank you

hi m8 i paid on friday for 6 months subs and my box was back working on sat still some chanels missing but most of the main ones working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back