Starview 7 Subscription

dioufy

Hi, My 1st thread! :willy nilly: Can someone help me with my Starview 7? The box has expired and i wanna purchase the 12 month subscription but how do i do it and who do i pay? Just need a few pointers!

Cheers, Sean

And you wonder why new people don't start new threads...you get *** Edit By Gman *** like this!

Last edited by a moderator:
check the starview section for threads started by the kiddy info is on the first page.

google *** Edit By Gman *** register then click become vip member pick what you want 6 or 12 months put in your box number you find in menu/utility/system information then follow the instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
google *** Edit By Gman *** register then click become vip member pick what you want 6 or 12 months put in your box number you find in menu/utility/system information then follow the instructions.

Lenordy,

Advertising or linking to other sites is not permitted. :no no:

And you wonder why new people don't start new threads...you get *** Edit By Gman *** like this!

dioufy,

One of the golden rules here at Techkings is that you, under no circumstances, are to be in any way, shape or form, disrespectful towards another member\user. Even if that was not your intent? never refer to anyone here like that again :no no:

Of course you would have been aware of that had you read the rules! You did read the rules, right?

can i also say that question was asked and answered many times,all you have to do is read first the related posts(y),also note we have a search button

hi

can you message me please as im a newbie and need starview sub and you may be able to help me

not really helpful, you should point him to the thread on the first page, if he looks elsewhere he could get ripped off or scammed. Users on here have done it and got the box up and running so please be more helpful and not just say google it. Cheers :)

Javed for posts like this in future use the report post button under posts and we the mods will take care of it,

Back