Starview 7

tayarose

Hi all I have a Starview 7 which I haven't used for a while due to subscription running out. Can anyone tell me where to get turned back on, thanks

most people use a pc lol,a phone thought that was for talking on , click on the forum tab above just below f and t ,then click on the sat/cable section and scroll down to starview section.
the link was on post3

i have renewed my subcription 3 days ago still waiting to be activated dont know if i will get a email to tell me when

Last edited by a moderator:
see the thread here where you already posted in, try the first page and first post the info is there.

download the link in first post, fill in the info and wait for contact or connection,

and also it can take a number of days before you get connected. (also something to note, this link has nothing to do with techkings, we are just providing the info for members)

All this info has been giving in posts before, if members would read its all there

Hi guys ! I thinks I been disconnect from my virgin cable ! Is there any other way to use my starview 7 without the virgin cable ? Pls

when you get disconnected from virgin you generally get left with a virgin signal however you still need the internet to make it work on the pay for view channels just hook your box up from the disconnected virgin feed do a factory reset and scan and see if it brings around250 channels if it does you have a signal it may take afew factory reset to bring in the full amout of channels.then you need to hook up the internet ethernet lead into the back of starview 7 go to a paying channel say sky sports1 and type in 1819 to enable the internet to work your box,you internet provider does not have to be virgin it can be any surplyer

Back