Starview 7

stu2000

Hi all

whats happening with starview boxes . mr lucky here purchased a six month subscription on the 1st . still nothing , no reply when i mail starview?

thanks for your time

stu

the system is under repair all boxs are currently blocked ther hopein to fix soon includeing activations as people av waited weeks and mnths 2 be activated so thers your answer sit tight and keep checking it every few hrs

2 months to get activated lol,no wonder people are pissed off,will it be another 2 months or longer and how long can you wait?

If the boxes are so called blocked how come both of my mates who have them down the road from me are still working fine. Do these people know what they are doing.

are they starview boxes if so maybe only a selected few are logged in and working and for joe soap he can wait,or do they have kryptview boxes?

No they have the same Starview box as me, I was the one who set them up with them in the first place. But I know now why theirs are still running, it's because they are not due to be disconnected until a couple of weeks time. You can bet your bottom dollar even if they pay their subs now, the boxes will not stay connected, and as soon as the expire date comes they will have the same login message. I have advised them not to renew their subs.

i realy dont understand your answer as ther not due to be discounted for a few weeks.im not due until march and im blocked so i dont understand the couple of weeks time bit .what i do know is ive got around 12mates with them all over l-pool area all using 6952 on the scan frenquency and ther all off . i know theyve been aving problems activating people to the server and they wer trying to sort the problem out without shutting system down however they could not do it.what would help if they actualy came on here or ther offical starview site and told us what the problem is.what ther saying is system under repair back on soon

this is what ive just read on ther offical website.......its only part of the service some boxes are working sit tight work in progress.....when u subed you wer invited to join ther offical site techkings have nothing to do with them however we will try and answer your problems however when it comes to complaining bear that in mind that techkings is not part of starview

ok imagine this say 3/4 of sv customers are blocked now and 1/4 and working ok and they are working on getting the 3/4 unblocked good if they can do that,now the nail in the coffin what about the previous owners of last 3 or 4 months that had the blocked message and with some with non working boxes are they to be forgotten also? so fix all or none.it is a service that is not been supplied.

if it smells like shit and it looks like shit,chances are you dont have to taste it to know its shit.this operation would be shut down in my country in a heartbeat.i guess the word "gullible" is not in some of your dictionaries.

Back