Starview Activations

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

after reading all the comments last night about sv doing a runner with all subs... i decided to put a paypal claim in and now all the boxes have started to come back on. if i was to cancel my claim do you guys reckon sv will activate my boxes???

naaaaa don't say that!!! I'm sure you can make an exception snedz1967... people are very convincing with their posts and when the website went down i lost all fait and made the mistake of putting a claim in..

no chance u joined the rest of doubters buy a kv like the rest

no need to be like that, the site going down pissed a lot of people off, and no word from mods ect did'nt help, i put a paypal claim in also, lot of people cant afford to lose £25, or £45, all we got from you was,"you knew something we did'nt" what goods that to people who think like me, and a lot of other that they have been ripped off, so no need to gloat, you that knew it all , but would'nt say it, give people a break man, aint you ever been in the same boat

no need to be like that, the site going down pissed a lot of people off, and no word from mods ect did'nt help, i put a paypal claim in also, lot of people cant afford to lose £25, or £45, all we got from you was,"you knew something we did'nt" what goods that to people who think like me, and a lot of other that they have been ripped off, so no need to gloat, you that knew it all , but would'nt say it, give people a break man, aint you ever been in the same boat

well im a mod so know wos going i said last few days site was under attack , i said yesterday boxes be bck on in 48hrs ? guess wot i was right , nxt time maybe listen b4 jumping on the band wagon like the rest on here

well im a mod so know wos going i said last few days site was under attack , i said yesterday boxes be bck on in 48hrs ? guess wot i was right , nxt time maybe listen b4 jumping on the band wagon like the rest on here

were you a mod when you done your paypal claim

i draw your attention to this also,

Thanks BoxT for your input....E-mail from SV

We apologize for any inconvenience coursed as we are fixing some technical problems and upgrading our systems at the sometime. We will hopefully be back up and running on Monday 03/09/2012 (don't quote me on it) if not Monday we will be up and running in the next few days.

Just to answer all the wonderful and wacky rumors stared by BoxT and others ( you have earned your money today and sold many of your boxes).... False. You do not have to buy a new box, False. We have not been blocked by anyone, if a firmware is available it will be available free and at this forum, False. We have not sold SV, unfortunately you are still dealing with the old SV crew . The system will be back on-line soon as possible.

how can people believe what starview say anymore,and will you be still here in a years time? i will as i aint going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back